The mods on this website must hate me

Bojack

Lookism God
Every time I make a thread I get a warning and temporary ban, just lol.

Bojack

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
not even mods of an incel forum are immune to the failo effect of subhumans like u just lol dude
It's not fair, my genetics have truly failed me boyo.

Bojack

Lookism God
Jesus Christ said:
^Roids + surgeries then
I told you before I already plan on doing those things, I am just a poor neetcel. You incel betrayers!   :redstomper:

Bojack

Lookism God
chadD24 said:
its your avi
I can't make one thread without these stupid mods giving me a warning.  :redstomper: I guess I should change my avi to some skinny female model or something.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Maybe you could try not being the biggest shitposter on the site.

Bojack

Lookism God
FireHaze said:
Maybe you could try not being the biggest shitposter on the site.
You dare call me a shitposter? I am a god.

Bojack

Lookism God
purps drank said:
Bojack said:
If I'm still a virgin by age 30 I will just suicide.
I can see the future.
As an incel I to can see the future. Maybe I could make a living as a seer.  :redstomper:

frenchy91

Gigachad
Damn bojack why arent you dead yet?? Though you found the courage after deleting your youtubechannel

yeah some mods are getting power-trippy. i just noticed one of my posts with a dissenting opinion got deleted. gonna post less often now.

purps drank

Slayer
TheNextLachowski said:
yeah some mods are getting power-trippy. i just noticed one of my posts with a dissenting opinion got deleted. gonna post less often now.

Nothing's been deleted in over 3 hours, and that was me deleting a double post of a thread. If you made it much earlier yesterday it was deleted because the forum was rolled back. Nothing's been deleted since the roll back besides that double post....

Bojack

Lookism God
frenchy91 said:
Damn bojack why arent you dead yet?? Though you found the courage after deleting your youtubechannel
Just lol @ this troll, go flush yourself frency you dumb faggot
[hr]
purps drank said:
TheNextLachowski said:

Nothing's been deleted in over 3 hours, and that was me deleting a double post of a thread. If you made it much earlier yesterday it was deleted because the forum was rolled back. Nothing's been deleted since the roll back besides that double post....
The mods are legit reaching dictator nazi tier right now.