The mirror is BLUE PILLED

Pulverize

Normie
What you see in the mirror is an advancement of years of habit. You get used to the skewed image of yourself that you believe that is you and can disregard miloseconds of red-pill you while squinting to get a "reasonable" look. The fact is, you look WORSE IRL.

To know the true vision of yourself IRL, take a video in the mirror. If you are subhuman on that, it's game over. Video is solid and allows no room for delusion.

Cliffs:

> Some self proclaimed 6/10'ers are getting blue pilled by the mirror daily (they are really +/- 5)
> Are confused when they don't get validation irl because they think they look "ok" in the mirror
> Video in mirror is the only true way to judge.

Think of it, EVERY famous person you know, you have seen on VIDEO ONLY. What makes you any different? Mirror just feeds the delusional voice in your head that you are "ok" - video confirms the reality.

Pulverize

Normie
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I look equal or slightly better in the video

Take your phone, go to a mirror, and record yourself in it - making sure to close up on face. Play it back and I guarantee you will get a red-pilled shock.

Jim Ferguson

Banned
YOU ALWAYS LOOK BETTER IN MOTION/IRL THAT YOU DO IN PICS/WEBCAM/MIRROR

This is what you look like on the webcam/in a selfie:

This is what you look like in a mirror :

This is your true face :

Pulverize said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I look equal or slightly better in the video

Take your phone, go to a mirror, and record yourself in it - making sure to close up on face. Play it back and I guarantee you will get a red-pilled shock.

nope, did that already

I have been completly assimialted by the redpill, I got my first taste of it when most members here still thought their weenie was just for pissing

Brotha Techno

Banned
i look better recorded from multiple feet away than the mirror, i look worst IRL under bright lighting (no true mirror, its irrelevant) or in regular arms length selfies

Pulverize

Normie
Jim Ferguson said:
YOU ALWAYS LOOK BETTER IN MOTION/IRL THAT YOU DO IN PICS/WEBCAM/MIRROR

This is what you look like on the webcam/in a selfie:

This is what you look like in a mirror :

This is your true face :

1. Selfies are the ultimate blue-pill

2. Your "mirror" example is literally a selfie

3. Video = everything

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I look better in motion tbh 

But btw my rebuttal to your OP is that familiarity theory is legit however most people (idk about narcissistic lookismers   :giggle:) look at other people like their friends, family, etc much more frequently than they look at themselves, and they don't all of a sudden start thinking their friends/family look much better than they really do. Slightly maybe, but nothing that even deserves a raise in a potential rating.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Pulverize said:
Cliffs:

> Some self proclaimed 6/10'ers are getting blue pilled by the mirror daily (they are really +/- 5)

LOL yes.

Tons of guys here claim to be "6/10 but girls get weirded out by my personality"

No, just stop. Most of the people on this site who claim to be above average look genuinely below, maybe 4/10. 

If you have good facial features but abysmal bone structure, plenty of guys on reddit and even on this site WILL rate you above average. It doesn't mean jack shit to get rated by straight men, and yet people still take these ratings seriously and believe them.

The only guys here who look good are the narcissistic ones who spam their pics in the shitty advice section.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
The funny thing is it's not hard to look above average as the average young male now looks like crap. However, just being slightly above average doesn't do you much good with women. You'll get a looksmatched gf here and there but she'll be equally mediocre. Being in the top 15-20% is where it starts to become even remotely fun. You can bag the rare 7/10, fuck 6's pretty often, date a cute girl who you're genuinely interested in, etc

offthewall

Slayer
Brutus said:
Pulverize said:
Cliffs:

LOL yes.

Tons of guys here claim to be "6/10 but girls get weirded out by my personality"

No, just stop. Most of the people on this site who claim to be above average look genuinely below, maybe 4/10. 

If you have good facial features but abysmal bone structure, plenty of guys on reddit and even on this site WILL rate you above average. It doesn't mean jack shit to get rated by straight men, and yet people still take these ratings seriously and believe them.

The only guys here who look good are the narcissistic ones who spam their pics in the shitty advice section.
The weirdest one though is when randomly you get some hot girls interested in you. I became 'active' for want of a better word in the social sence about 6 years ago now, in that time I've only got to know two girls on an intimate basis, both were legit hot as fuck, but they were very short term, and for like 5 years and 10 months I've been FA, they were the exception rather than the norm, but it is easy to see how my perception of myself could be skewed, a constant battle of what they seen in me that others don't. Am I as good looking as my best pictures or are my horrendous selfies the truth..

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
offthewall said:
Brutus said:
LOL yes.

The weirdest one though is when randomly you get some hot girls interested in you. I became 'active' for want of a better word in the social sence about 6 years ago now, in that time I've only got to know two girls on an intimate basis, both were legit hot as fuck, but they were very short term, and for like 5 years and 10 months I've been FA, they were the exception rather than the norm, but it is easy to see how my perception of myself could be skewed, a constant battle of what they seen in me that others don't. Am I as good looking as my best pictures or are my horrendous selfies the truth..
LPD
Plus the fact that if you aren't constantly trying to impress them, they'll like you more

I haven't seen your face though so I have no idea

offthewall

Slayer
Brutus said:
offthewall said:
LPD
Plus the fact that if you aren't constantly trying to impress them, they'll like you more

I haven't seen your face though so I have no idea

LPD is legit, I refer to it in more layman terms as 'Closed Spaced Theory' my thinking is that with a bit of luck and proximity you can have rare moments like I had. One of the girls, a Frenchie my sister was friends with, was visiting, I was the first FOREIGN Irish guy she seen when she arrived to my house so there it was settled. LPD is legit.

You have seen me though, you said I looked like you.