The love of my life is going to sloot it up hard tonight then tell me about it tmr

All because I'm too poor to buy a ticket, which she offered to buy before the prices shot up 

O well

Cuck life

I went out on a date with another girl who is just a friend to put on my snap story in hopes to piss her off

Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:
kill em all said:
I went out on a date with another girl who is just a friend to put on my snap story in hopes to piss her off
:cage:

she literally offered to payfor you to go
She was partway joking but yeah she e transfers me money every now and then when I wanna get McDonald's cuz she knows I'm broke lmao 

I need to cope with something hard tonight srs
[hr]
The girl I went on date with I made her wait an hour after her work ended then she bought me food

kill em all said:

She was partway joking but yeah she e transfers me money every now and then when I wanna get McDonald's cuz she knows I'm broke lmao 

[hr]
The girl I went on date with I made her wait an hour after her work ended then she bought me food
:glasses:

is this what a slayers life is like?

Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:
kill em all said:

[hr]
:glasses:

is this what a slayers life is like?
No this is what a fuckin dumb neets life is 

I need money