the looks fallacy (LOGIC)

chadimir

Gigachad
Every bluepilled guy out there wants to believe you should relay on attracting women with your personality and minimal looks while redpillers believe you should relay on attracting women with your looks and minimal personality.

What bluepillers fail to understand is that it is a turn off for women when a man tries to work for her validation.. and essentially everything you do in terms of "utilizing your personality" equates to you trying to validate yourself to her in some way. Whether youre trying to be funny, witty, etc all  these things equate to you working for her validation and approval so you can get laid when almost everyone can agree it should be the other way around. Its a womans nature to qualify herself to a man not the other way around.

Its no surprise that women have learned to use their pussy as leverage to get free dinner dates from the average joe but when a woman sees a man she is highly physically attracted to, all that shit goes out the window and she gets to work trying to qualify herself to him immediately!! every single woman on this earth understands the moment they give sex to a guy they transfer the power over to guy.. so women have learned they can hold the power by making THE MAJORITY of guys take them on multiple dates before they give sex.. however every single woman on this planet will also give up pussy WITHIN to a man who she perceives to be above her GENETICALLY  

it looks something like this 

[video=youtube]

Now the fallacy is you CANT rely on personality without trying to qualify yourself to her in some way. every "personality tactic" a guy uses to try and attract/"game" women always comes off as try hard since we already agreed its her job to qualify herself to the man she is interested in.. it can never be the other way around! YOU HAVE TO NOT CARE.. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET WOMEN. The moment she thinks you care and are using "personality" tactics to qualify yourself to her, is the moment she loses any attraction. ANYTHING you do in regards to your personality will be seen as you trying to qualify yourself to her. The less you do, the more you are wanted... and just about everyone will agree with that statement including bluepillers and women

but wait a second, if you trying to USING your personality to attract her, you are TRYING to hard already have lost the power since you cant "use" anything to attract women! 

so this begs the question, how is it possible to not try at all and still have a woman chase you? well the answer to this question is to just be good looking! when youre good looking you arent "using" anything.. and that is why women go for men who DONT TRY. THEY ARENT TRYING TO USE ANY TRICKS.... no "personality" tactics or no bullshit.. your value is derived from the only thing that matters.. YOU and when you are GENETICALLY SUPERIOR to them, women recognize this immediately and become insecure if they cant attract you! 

(i will elaborate more on this tomorrow)

but as you can see, the INSTANT a woman thinks shes not good enough for the man she ALREADY subconsciously deemed genetically superior, is the instant she becomes "emotionally" attracted and literally cant help from trying to qualify/validate herself to the man. OF COARSE she will only care if youre good looking to begin with!

Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Every bluepilled guy out there wants to believe you should relay on attracting women with your personality and minimal looks while redpillers believe you should relay on attracting women with your looks and minimal personality.

What bluepillers fail to understand is that it is a turn off for women when a man tries to work for her validation.. and essentially everything you do in terms of utilizing your personality equates to you trying to validate yourself to her in some way. Whether youre trying to be funny, outgoing, etc all  these things equate to you working for her validation and approval so you can get laid when almost everyone can agree it should be the other way around. Its a womans nature to qualify herself to a man not the other way around and it looks something like this. Its no surprise that women have learned to use their pussy as leverage to get free dinner dates but when a woman sees a man she is highly physically attracted to, all that shit goes out the window and she gets to work trying to qualify herself to him immediately!! every single woman on this earth understands the moment they give sex to a guy they transfer the power over to guy.. so women have learned they can hold the power by making THE MAJORITY of guys take them on multiple dates before they give sex.. however every single woman on this planet will give up pussy same night to a man who she perceives is above her GENETICALLY  

[video=youtube]

Now the fallacy is you CANT rely on personality without trying to qualify yourself to her in some way. every "personality tactic" a guy uses to try and attract/"game" women always comes off as try hard since we already agreed its her job to qualify herself to the man she is interested in.. it can never be the other way around! YOU HAVE TO NOT CARE.. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET WOMEN. The moment she thinks you care and are using "personality" tactics to qualify yourself to her, is the moment she loses any attraction. ANYTHING you do in regards to your personality will be seen as you trying to qualify yourself to her. The less you do, the more you are wanted... and just about everyone will agree with that statement including bluepillers and women

but wait a second, if you trying to USING your personality to attract her, you are TRYING to hard already have lost the power since you cant "use" anything to attract women!

so this begs the question, how is it possible to not try at all and still have a woman chase you? well the answer to this question is to just be good looking! when youre good looking you arent "using" anything.. and that is why women go for men who DONT TRY. THEY ARENT TRYING TO USE ANY TRICKS.... no "personality" tactics or no bullshit.. your value is derived from the only thing that matters.. YOU
you just became my favorite poster.
Very good thread and I couldn't agree more.
Do not try to impress women in any way, just do your thing and if they come, they come. If not, then you are simply not looking good enough for them.
I think all men should stop this skirt chasing shit that empowers women so much these days.

But you can try hard without letting her know. And when I say try hard, I mean for example present an image and be aloof. And when you do get her, you can take measures to get her to qualify herself and invest in you. And that involve a lot of effort but you never let her see it. It won't replace looks but it is worthwhile effort. And I don't mean you should do that for one girl. You should do it for a lot of women at the same time.

chadimir

Gigachad
MushroomCloud said:
But you can try hard without letting her know. And when I say try hard, I mean for example present an image and be aloof. And when you do get her, you can take measures to get her to qualify herself and invest in you. And that involve a lot of effort but you never let her see it. It won't replace looks but it is worthwhile effort. And I don't mean you should do that for one girl. You should do it for a lot of women at the same time.
being "Aloof" is the very OPPOSITE of a personality tactic! it is a LOOKS tactic that Chads use. A guy who uses personality tactics ISNT aloof. the perfect example of this is in the video in the OP. YES being aloof works! but it only works when you have a high degree of looks.. 

aloof = coy, hidden, mysterious

personality = outgoing, friendly, witty, humourous

the average joe doenst have the LUXURY of being ALOOF, yet being ALOOF is the only tactic that truly builds attraction/looks fallacy

MushroomCloud said:
being "Aloof" is the very OPPOSITE of a personality tactic! it is a LOOKS tactic that Chads use. A guy who uses personality tactics ISNT aloof. the perfect example of this is in the video in the OP. YES being aloof works! but it only works when you have a high degree of looks.. 

the average joe doenst have the LUXURY of being ALOOF, yet being ALOOF is the only tactic that truly builds attraction/looks fallacy
Ok.

But I still think my argument holds. Being aloof is not looks and it works when you use it on a large enough collection of women. It's like fishing bait.

chadimir

Gigachad
Paedophile Clown said:

What bluepillers fail to understand is that it is a turn off for women when a man tries to work for her validation.. and essentially everything you do in terms of utilizing your personality equates to you trying to validate yourself to her in some way. Whether youre trying to be funny, outgoing, etc all  these things equate to you working for her validation and approval so you can get laid when almost everyone can agree it should be the other way around. Its a womans nature to qualify herself to a man not the other way around and it looks something like this. Its no surprise that women have learned to use their pussy as leverage to get free dinner dates but when a woman sees a man she is highly physically attracted to, all that shit goes out the window and she gets to work trying to qualify herself to him immediately!! every single woman on this earth understands the moment they give sex to a guy they transfer the power over to guy.. so women have learned they can hold the power by making THE MAJORITY of guys take them on multiple dates before they give sex.. however every single woman on this planet will give up pussy same night to a man who she perceives is above her GENETICALLY  

[video=youtube]

so this begs the question, how is it possible to not try at all and still have a woman chase you? well the answer to this question is to just be good looking! when youre good looking you arent "using" anything.. and that is why women go for men who DONT TRY. THEY ARENT TRYING TO USE ANY TRICKS.... no "personality" tactics or no bullshit.. your value is derived from the only thing that matters.. YOU
Do not try to impress women in any way, just do your thing and if they come, they come. If not, then you are simply not looking good enough for them.
I think all men should stop this skirt chasing shit that empowers women so much these days.
then you wont get any women.. but if you dont try you wont get any women either! lol its a lose lose situation for unaesthetic. "just do your thing" is MAJOR cope and what world of warcraft-cels tell themselves to make themselves feel better. 

the problem is the average joe just doesnt have anywhere near the looks to attract a slender women. so what happens is they end up flooding the market on dating sites and get cucked date after date while never getting ANY pussy
[hr]
MushroomCloud said:

Ok.

But I still think my argument holds. Being aloof is not looks and it works when you use it on a large enough collection of women. It's like fishing bait.
aloof only works AFTER she has subconsciously deemed you genetically superior.. NOT before!

an average joe trying to run aloof game will get no where.. becuase they girls wont care enough about him in the first place!

Chadimir Thundercovsky
Paedophile Clown said:
then you wont get any women.. but if you dont try you wont get any women either! lol its a lose lose situation for unaesthetic. "just do your thing" is MAJOR cope and what world of warcraft-cels tell themselves to make themselves feel better. 

the problem is the average joe just doesnt have anywhere near the looks to attract a slender women. so what happens is they end up flooding the market on dating sites and get cucked date after date while never getting ANY pussy
[hr]
MushroomCloud said:
Ok.

aloof only works AFTER she has subconsciously deemed you genetically superior.. NOT before!

then i don't get any women. if i have to choose between working hard and not getting any women and not do anything and not get any women, then fuck it, i'd rather not do anthing. it's the same result.

chadimir

Gigachad
Paedophile Clown said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky
Paedophile Clown said:

[hr]
MushroomCloud said:
Ok.

then i don't get any women. if i have to choose between working hard and not getting any women and not do anything and not get any women, then fuck it, i'd rather not do anthing. it's the same result.
the alternative is you can sacrifice your pride and dignitiy and try to fuck super low quality women/fat chicks.. even then you will still have to play the number game A LONG TIME as a sub 7 bu theres a chance you can land a hippo or two.

Paedophile Clown said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky
Paedophile Clown said:

[hr]
MushroomCloud said:
Ok.

Well I agree mostly. I think being aloof is good for a lot of reasons, and a lot of guys need to learn to not look like such try hards, just simply for their dignity.

Also, I think image maxing works. If you're really good at networking, you can arrange to be seen with desirable women, wear the right clothes, present yourself as an alpha. I think that works. But you're right that you can't just "do personality" on a case by case basis. Not even close.

So I think I agree with this thread, I was just being pedantic. People don't need "personality", they need image, reputation, and self respect - and not just for getting women.

I love how that guy in the video is not displaying any kind of PUA game bullshit yet slightly ignoring her and she is so into him.

What bluepillers fail to understand is that it is a turn off for women when a man tries to work for her validation.. and essentially everything you do in terms of "utilizing your personality" equates to you trying to validate yourself to her in some way. Whether youre trying to be funny, witty, etc all  these things equate to you working for her validation and approval so you can get laid when almost everyone can agree it should be the other way around. Its a womans nature to qualify herself to a man not the other way around.

Its no surprise that women have learned to use their pussy as leverage to get free dinner dates from the average joe but when a woman sees a man she is highly physically attracted to, all that shit goes out the window and she gets to work trying to qualify herself to him immediately!! every single woman on this earth understands the moment they give sex to a guy they transfer the power over to guy.. so women have learned they can hold the power by making THE MAJORITY of guys take them on multiple dates before they give sex.. however every single woman on this planet will also give up pussy WITHIN to a man who she perceives to be above her GENETICALLY  

[video=youtube]

so this begs the question, how is it possible to not try at all and still have a woman chase you? well the answer to this question is to just be good looking! when youre good looking you arent "using" anything.. and that is why women go for men who DONT TRY. THEY ARENT TRYING TO USE ANY TRICKS.... no "personality" tactics or no bullshit.. your value is derived from the only thing that matters.. YOU and when you are GENETICALLY SUPERIOR to them, women recognize this immediately and become insecure if they cant attract you! 

(i will elaborate more on this tomorrow)

but as you can see, the INSTANT a woman thinks shes not good enough for the man she ALREADY subconsciously deemed genetically superior, is the instant she becomes "emotionally" attracted and literally cant help from trying to qualify/validate herself to the man. OF COARSE she will only care if youre good looking to begin with!
legit

primetime

Normie
Yanis Varoufakis said:
I love how that guy in the video is not displaying any kind of PUA game bullshit yet slightly ignoring her and she is so into him.
That woman is in her 30s..her biological clock is ticking so they act more desperate

ThatDude

Coper
@"Chadimir Thundercovsky" 
what model did you use on meetme to get that reaction from a girl?

chadimir

Gigachad
ThatDude said:
@"Chadimir Thundercovsky" 
what model did you use on meetme to get that reaction from a girl?
mario

chadimir

Gigachad
MushroomCloud said:
Paedophile Clown said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky

[hr]

Well I agree mostly. I think being aloof is good for a lot of reasons, and a lot of guys need to learn to not look like such try hards, just simply for their dignity.

Also, I think image maxing works. If you're really good at networking, you can arrange to be seen with desirable women, wear the right clothes, present yourself as an alpha. I think that works. But you're right that you can't just "do personality" on a case by case basis. Not even close.

So I think I agree with this thread, I was just being pedantic. People don't need "personality", they need image, reputation, and self respect - and not just for getting women.
the problem is a lot of men simply dont have the luxury of being aloof due to poor bone structure/facial defects(long midface, shit eye area, etc) the reason behind your aloofness needs to be you are after the best girl you can find and a woman thinks your aloofness is DIRECTED TOWARDS HER. this is what piques her curiosity.

"image maxing" is a phasad and the reason it doesnt work is becuase its based on lies.. if you try to make yourself appear by taking pictures with hot girls and fashionceling, women will be turned off as soon as they realize those werent really ex girlfriends just random hot girls you took a picture with and it will just hurt your status. women have a keen sense of smell for men who try to use external factors(money, clothing, cars, etc) to attract women. "image maxing" is nothing more than blue pilled cope and the type of cope workcels use to justify their cuckold futures.

i agree men need to have more dignity and stop white knighting as much but its a moot point to argue since that will never happen. there will ALWAYS be men who are white knights/doormats as long as women can keep raising their SMV with makeup

I agree with everything.
Also...it's not hard to be good looking as long as you're not terribly deformed and are looksmaxed. SERIOUSLY.PLUS every girls version of good looking is sorta different with maybe only a defined jalwine being the common feature.

chadimir

Gigachad
IntellectualBadass said:
I agree with everything.
Also...it's not hard to be good looking as long as you're not terribly deformed and are looksmaxed. SERIOUSLY.PLUS every girls version of good looking is sorta different with maybe only a defined jalwine being the common feature.
you obviously dont know whats its like to have a recessed chin, small skull, hook nose, abnormally long midface, or any other facial flaw that requires surgery.

i used to think like you but then i realized just how picky women actually are. women wont waste time on a guy with any of these features(theres more i didnt list) and theres nothing these guys about it really becuase they are stuck in the looks paradox. if they try hard they are unattractive, if they dont try at all they are unattractive

IntellectualBadass said:
I agree with everything.
you obviously dont know whats its like to have a recessed chin, small skull, hook nose, abnormally long midface, or any other facial flaw that requires surgery.

i used to think like you but then i realized just how picky women actually are. women wont waste time on a guy with any of these features(theres more i didnt list) and theres nothing these guys about it really becuase they are stuck in the looks paradox. if they try hard they are unattractive, if they dont try at all they are unattractive
Oh and how did you realize the pickiness of women?
 -_-'