The list is out: NEW 2017 criteria.

Jawimplants

Banned
- You need to be 8.1/10. It has been raised by 0.1 points because of looks-inflation and economic growth.
- You need to look as young as possible. You need to look like a 15 year old masculine chad. 
- You need to have face + a sculptured body as good as Michaelangelo's David statue. Only face is not good enough anymore, all the chads have a well sculptured body as well these days. How are you going to outconcur them without body?
- You need to earn more than 10.000 dollars a month to keep her into the relationship. Not only does she need financial stability (or else she's going to look for another chad), she wants to dream of another, better life. She wants to hear you say: ''i earn enough to go on a holiday to a tropical island 10 times a year.''
- You need to have financial freedom and thus, have an online business, so that you can live anywhere in the world. Being obstructed by boundaries = death sentence. Complete freedom is the keyword. 
- You need to have a vision on life and humanity that is original, authentic and sharp, and you need to be able to express your opinions anytime anywhere, without fear of repercussions. 
- You need to have very high social status. You need to have many pictures on Facebook, pinterest and Instagram (more than 100 or even 1000), all being liked more than 50 times, including comments. You need to have the social status close to that of a social superstar. That means, you need to have a couple of youtube videos or vlogs talking about life, and a fanbase as well. 
- You need charisma. It's not enough to be just good looking in 2017. You need to have good looks + unique looks 
- Being authentic and honest, almost in a blunt way. Girls asking what you did last night: answer: i fucked a tranny. Girl asking if she looks good. Answer: without make up, you look like shit. You need to be authentic and PURE.

Jawimplants

Banned
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Tbh you just need to look good and you are in.
Not anymore. You know how many GL men there are in the world? An above average girl gets more than 1000 messages a week if she's on facebook, instagram and tinder, from very GL men all over the world. There's far more competition now. You'll be listed at the bottom of the shopping list if you only look good. You need to be special.

Jawimplants said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Tbh you just need to look good and you are in.
Not anymore. You know how many GL men there are in the world? An above average girl gets more than 1000 messages a week if she's on facebook, instagram and tinder, from very GL men all over the world. There's far more competition now. You'll be listed at the bottom of the shopping list if you only look good. You need to be special.
How the fuck can you achive all that on your list?

I can barely get out of bed on some days.

Asylantenboy

Normie
This List makes me depressive as fuck, its over.

In 2020 you have to bei 10/10

NTSlayer

Coper
All of this just to get an IOI from an acid victim smelly 6'3" 450lbs 50yo indian single mom of four street beggar.