Is to never get attached to anyone and remember that everyone is replaceable.
Sometimes a girl I desire wants to fuck me, and sometimes she doesn't, but that doesn't matter because I know that if I meet a large number of girls, I can get a certain percentage of them, as long as I can fuck someone who's above a certain threshold, the specific person doesn't matter.

Lel

Gigachad
legit but as a sub9 you dont have many alternatives so you will most likely get attached

Lel said:
legit but as a sub9 you dont have many alternatives so you will most likely get attached
You are being brainwashed by the trolls here, as long as you are 6+, have good logistics, and meet as many girls as you can, you will have options.
This forum tends to look down on 6/10, but keep in mind that women rate 80% of men below 5/10, so if you are a real 6/10 you already have significant advantage.

Lel

Gigachad
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
Lel said:
You are being brainwashed by the trolls here, as long as you are 6+, have good logistics, and meet as many girls as you can, you will have options.
 yeap there's a looks threshold 

i used sub9 as you did (hyperbole)

you're basically saying if your sub6 LDAR or get cucked

i agree tbh

Lel said:
 yeap there's a looks threshold 

i used sub9 as you did (hyperbole)

you're basically saying if your sub6 LDAR or get cucked

i agree tbh
Maybe I should have specified that "as a sub 9 but at least a 6"

Lel

Gigachad
This forum tends to look down on 6/10, but keep in mind that women rate 80% of men below 5/10, so if you are a real 6/10 you already have significant advantage.
yes i agree, even slightly attractive is huge

// Infolinks