• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The key to low inhib maxxing

goblin

Regular
The key is to just understand that every person on this planet has a limited amount of time, we are all going to die. We put so much value on benign shit in our lives when we really don't need to. We a re just a speck in this ever expanding universe and no one will remember us when it is all said and done. So why waste our time worrying about stupid shit that we say or do, or having regret over meaningless things? If you can put that in perspective and ingrain that into your core whenever youre getting anxious or high inhib, it'll solve your problems.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Most of the time.
People are low inhib because they can't think of anything to say.

Not because they know what to say but don't.

The key is to listen to nightcore at work and complain that you don't have a third monitor because you need one open to the youtube that you leave full screened with the cute anime girl

goblin

Regular
TommyShotgun said:
Is to go slay some goblins

yea while u go slay some mmo goblins, im gonna go slay some prime irl goblins, aka 2/10s

straightcel_l said:
nah that doesnt work for me honestly
yeah I kind of needed a few intense mushroom trips to really embed that into my head. It really took the anxiety away

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters