The internet and workplace make ethnics think they're smarter than they are

TheTrews

Normie
Gives them a platform and excuse to talk absolute shit.

Lose a debate to a brownie OP? Don't worry, it doesn't even take a smart ethnic to beat you in an argument.

TheTrews

Normie
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Lose a debate to a brownie OP? Don't worry, it doesn't even take a smart ethnic to beat you in an argument.
Actually it's something I notice when I'm outside. Niggers and Pakistan endlessly chattering about their work. As if their shitty job in an office slaving for their Jew boss is important  :giggle:

Whites and Jews especially tend to keep a lid on things and not mindlessly talk to puff themselves up like fucking animals. They already know they're top dog.

But the ethnic subhuman keeps running his mouth to try to make himself feel important. Fucking LOL at ethnics and their coping levels.

Indeed, take you for example. A top dog walking around taking pictures of couples while he's alone. You are the alpha dog.

TheTrews

Normie
Indeed, take you for example. A top dog walking around taking pictures of couples while he's alone. You are the alpha dog.
I know mane. 

Still doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is true.

White God

Normie
All minimum wage jobs should be delegated to ethnicks, who will have to do them for at least 10 years to gain citizenship.

TheTrews

Normie
White God said:
All minimum wage jobs should be delegated to ethnicks, who will have to do them for at least 10 years to gain citizenship.
Let them gain citizenship if they reach 100 years of age.

Darkman

Normie
TheTrews said:
Actually it's something I notice when I'm outside. Niggers and Pakistan endlessly chattering about their work. As if their shitty job in an office slaving for their Jew boss is important  :giggle:

Whites and Jews especially tend to keep a lid on things and not mindlessly talk to puff themselves up like fucking animals. They already know they're top dog.

But the ethnic subhuman keeps running his mouth to try to make himself feel important. Fucking LOL at ethnics and their coping levels.
Better than coping by hiding in the bushes and creeping on ethnics with better success with woman than you.

:cage:

internet gives a chance for subhuman oldcels to post thread after thread of your creeper shots.

LOL at your turanid subhumanity.

The opposite actually. The internet let's low T cuckold twink whitebois talk shit about BBC/balkan horizontal punching machines who would tear their head IRL.

TheTrews

Normie
Darkman said:
TheTrews said:

Better than coping by hiding in the bushes and creeping on ethnics with better success with woman than you.

You're literally a fucking negro :lol:
[hr]
BalkanBadboy said:
The opposite actually. The internet let's low T cuckold twink whitebois talk shit about BBC/balkan horizontal punching machines who would tear their head IRL.
You're an ethnik. When will you realise nothing that you've ever said or ever will say is worth a jot?

TheTrews said:
Darkman said:

[hr]
BalkanBadboy said:
You're an ethnik. When will you realise nothing that you've ever said or ever will say is worth a jot?
When I don't hear it on the internet

TheTrews

Normie
BalkanBadboy said:
TheTrews said:
[hr]

There's a minimum wage cleaning slave job waiting for you in London, subhuman.

lol at this self hating subhuman still talking after being revealed for the sub human he is

TheTrews said:
BalkanBadboy said:
There's a minimum wage cleaning slave job waiting for you in London, subhuman.
I will come work as a construction worker/plumber cucking middle aged badlcels while they slave in the office

TheTrews

Normie
Block headed Balkan trash  :lol:

Off to the oven with you.