The importance of where you grew up.

SeriousM

Normie
We don't talk about it enough but I think the place you were raised in during your younger years (childhood and adolescence) has a major impact in how you turn out. I feel like location is so important that it can literally result in a good looking guy being a slayer vs being an incel. After getting to know some of the incels on the web I noticed that a good number of them were raised in completely different types of areas than Chads were. 

A lot of homeschooled kids I knew didn't have the slayer personality and neither did kids I knew that grew up in more conservative areas (conservative countries and conservative parts of the USA). Some guys I knew had the looks but were unfortunate enough to go to schools were girls were for the most part ugly (schools in the hood full of black girls). I compare them to upper middle class guys raised in places like the wealthy suburbs where schools are nice and girls are hot. What I generally notice is that the guys who are raised in the suburbs and go to big high schools loaded with middle class to rich kids and hot girls generally get a head start on the game.

Now it doesn't just end there either, these guys are in a situation where they know they will go to college so they're planning on things such as what to do when they get to college and what fraternity to be in. Compare that to a kid raised around poor people who doesn't even know how college works.

I feel that poor kids and children of immigrant get hit the hardest by these tough circumstances because they have no idea on how society works. Compare that to the richer and more upper middle class guys who might have more liberal areas, they can focus their entire resources on getting laid and living like Chads. The same Chads who slayed in high school will go to college and rush fraternities full of other Chads and eventually end up doing the same in college. 

Compare that to the poor and immigrant kids who go to college JUST to get an education and have no idea about how the college game works. Most of these kids will live a shitty adolescence sitting in class with ghetto trash and try their hardest to get away for college only to realize that they hardly know anyone there.

The worst part is that the kid raised around ghetto trash won't be able to act normal like the wealthier kids raised around normal kids, he will feel like an outcast among them which eventually leads to him not having a chance to get the hot girls in college. 

For most incels on here, I think just putting them in a situation where they grew up in desirable areas would prevent them from coming to this site in the first place. Most of them would have developed friendships with quality male friends and eventually get with quality women as a result of social circle game. Chads are often raised in ideal circumstances which add to their already present advantages like good genetics and extroverted personality. Take the same Chad and in another parallel universe, put him in a ghetto trash high school full of ugly girls and I would not be surprised if he graduated a virgin.

I also think that growing up in more liberal areas of the country (West coast and northeast for the USA) plays a big role in a kid having a normal life versus having a kid who is sexually repressed because of being raised in a conservative area.

SeriousM

Normie
adrift said:
That's life for you. It's 100% luck and your birth is all that matters. Just by chance you happened to be born where you were, similar to how it was a stroke of complete randomness (I use random because luck makes it sound like a good thing) to be born with the genetics you have. Your whole life determined by things out of your control. "We're all gonna make it" is a fantasy. Not every kid can grow up to be the president. In fact only 43 have. Accepting fatalism is the true red pill.
Its not about achieving historical feats and being remembered in history as the leader of a powerful nation, its about a kid having a chance to make good friends, amazing parents, have a loving girlfriend or sex with cute girls, and a chance to have some fun in life rather than having to live a life where he is having to watch his back due to the poverty he is in.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Unfortunately I'm that child of an immigrant and even though I can accept the crappines of this life I can guarantee my self happiness and closure once my computer takes me to other worlds

SeriousM

Normie
adrift said:
SeriousM said:
adrift said:
That's life for you. It's 100% luck and your birth is all that matters. Just by chance you happened to be born where you were, similar to how it was a stroke of complete randomness (I use random because luck makes it sound like a good thing) to be born with the genetics you have. Your whole life determined by things out of your control. "We're all gonna make it" is a fantasy. Not every kid can grow up to be the president. In fact only 43 have. Accepting fatalism is the true red pill.
Its not about achieving historical feats and being remembered in history as the leader of a powerful nation, its about a kid having a chance to make good friends, amazing parents, have a loving girlfriend or sex with cute girls, and a chance to have some fun in life rather than having to live a life where he is having to watch his back due to the poverty he is in.
All those are determined by things out of the child's control. Life is a big gamble starting before even conception.
So much depends on parents....

lono

Banned
It here was a study that showed that being around a lot of tall people as a child makes u grow taller.

It has some kind oh psychological triggering effect on ur genes

FireHaze

Gigachad
Not sure if I can agree with this. People in the ghetto lose their virginity really young.

SeriousM

Normie
FireHaze said:
Not sure if I can agree with this. People in the ghetto lose their virginity really young.
because they have no standards, if you want to fuck 3/10 black whales all day then go do it but most of us do not

lono said:
It here was a study that showed that being around a lot of tall people as a child makes u grow taller.

It has some kind oh psychological triggering effect on ur genes
Where is this study I wanna read it.

:cage:

stamaster21

Slayer
SeriousM said:
We don't talk about it enough but I think the place you were raised in during your younger years (childhood and adolescence) has a major impact in how you turn out. I feel like location is so important that it can literally result in a good looking guy being a slayer vs being an incel. After getting to know some of the incels on the web I noticed that a good number of them were raised in completely different types of areas than Chads were. 

A lot of homeschooled kids I knew didn't have the slayer personality and neither did kids I knew that grew up in more conservative areas (conservative countries and conservative parts of the USA). Some guys I knew had the looks but were unfortunate enough to go to schools were girls were for the most part ugly (schools in the hood full of black girls). I compare them to upper middle class guys raised in places like the wealthy suburbs where schools are nice and girls are hot. What I generally notice is that the guys who are raised in the suburbs and go to big high schools loaded with middle class to rich kids and hot girls generally get a head start on the game.

Now it doesn't just end there either, these guys are in a situation where they know they will go to college so they're planning on things such as what to do when they get to college and what fraternity to be in. Compare that to a kid raised around poor people who doesn't even know how college works.

I feel that poor kids and children of immigrant get hit the hardest by these tough circumstances because they have no idea on how society works. Compare that to the richer and more upper middle class guys who might have more liberal areas, they can focus their entire resources on getting laid and living like Chads. The same Chads who slayed in high school will go to college and rush fraternities full of other Chads and eventually end up doing the same in college. 

Compare that to the poor and immigrant kids who go to college JUST to get an education and have no idea about how the college game works. Most of these kids will live a shitty adolescence sitting in class with ghetto trash and try their hardest to get away for college only to realize that they hardly know anyone there.

The worst part is that the kid raised around ghetto trash won't be able to act normal like the wealthier kids raised around normal kids, he will feel like an outcast among them which eventually leads to him not having a chance to get the hot girls in college. 

For most incels on here, I think just putting them in a situation where they grew up in desirable areas would prevent them from coming to this site in the first place. Most of them would have developed friendships with quality male friends and eventually get with quality women as a result of social circle game. Chads are often raised in ideal circumstances which add to their already present advantages like good genetics and extroverted personality. Take the same Chad and in another parallel universe, put him in a ghetto trash high school full of ugly girls and I would not be surprised if he graduated a virgin.

I also think that growing up in more liberal areas of the country (West coast and northeast for the USA) plays a big role in a kid having a normal life versus having a kid who is sexually repressed because of being raised in a conservative area.

SO legit in this post if you live in a poor area you will have uglier girls to choose from, when i moved to the surburbs for my last two years of highschool these kids knew each other for basically 10+ years.It was hard to fit in, all the social groups were formed like a decade ago, its basically the same social circles with few people leaving and going in it.But one thing i noticed the poor schools had higher percentage of ugly people, probably due to poor people only having ugly mates as options.The better schools had better looking teens overall.Yes and when these people all go to college they link up with others who went to the same school district.The experience of living 4 years on university campus is crazy, poor people or average dont have these options.So when they go to a local community college or some low tier college they focus on education mostly, they don't have parents or a stable family with a large social structure.Plus you have to factor most poor or average parents never prepare their children for college mentally,physically or academically. With rich and above average families going to college is a given preparations are made before the children even make it into 6th grade.If you do research you will find most of the young stars ages 15-24 all grew up not only attractive but had two parent household with both parents with some type of degree and making at least 50-70k each.

stamaster21

Slayer
SeriousM said:

SO fucken legit i went highschool with a bunch of ghetto kids and ugly girls. I couldn't relate to them really because most of the kids talked and said the word nigga as every other word.I then go to to suburb school everyone is more friendly and nice and i fuck it up by feeling out of place.Being in the schooling system for 10 years where 70 percent of the kids came from single parent homes and alot of violence in schools it was weird.I didn't know how to act, the areas were nicer so was the people.Heck now on campus alot of sexy spanish girls but they mostly act ghetto even the guys most of them act in similar fashion.It seems area has alot to do with it.