The importance of using good pictures.

currypowder

Normie
Browsing through POF and tinder male profiles, a large portion of guys use really bad pictures. For example: View attachment 6
Even tho that guy is like 5-6/10, he most likely gets no matches even from whales due to his choice of pictures. Surprisingly majority of guys have terrible mirror pictures or selfies.  

Even Tom Hardy (if you take away his status) would be incel on tinder with these kind of pics. View attachment 7 View attachment 8 Even tho every girl I've talked to thinks he is hottest guy ever. 

Even this currycel gets better matches due to his choice of pics: View attachment 9

Also remember filter and photoshop each picture to enhance your features (neck, jaw, get rid of eye circles, bigger arms)

Dan said:
The reason it's important is because it puts you on a level playing field with everybody else, I can't believe some retards don't realize this and use low quality, unflattering pictures.

Francesco

Normie
Dan said:
The reason it's important is because it puts you on a level playing field with everybody else, I can't believe some retards don't realize this and use low quality, unflattering pictures.
The worst are guys with shit tier physiques who delusionally think they are ripped and post shirtless pics looking like absolute slobs.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member

:cage2:

Fucking LOL @ this Hardy pic.