"The importance of masculinity" by Bob Lindsay

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
56
Jason Y writes: If your a tall skinny guy, or maybe a short one, what good does being masculine do you anyway?


If you are not masculine, other men will not accept you. If you are not that masculine, you are going to have troubles with women your whole life. Trust me on that one. I’ve experienced it, and I actually have a very strong masculine identity.

Woman all lie and say it’s not true, but actually one of the most important factors in a male-female relationship is masculinity. It’s important for the woman, not so much for the man. They pretty much demand that their men act masculinity. If you’re goodlooking and have good game and you are not masculine, yes, you will get women because women love to screw goodlooking men. Sure they screw them, but then they bitch afterwards if they think he’s not masculine enough. That whole Alpha-Beta-Omega scale is sort of down to masculinity. Alphas the most masculine, omegas the least and betas in between. Why do women love bad boys? Bad boys are masculine.

You have to distinguish between what women say and what they do. Many women ask, “Why is masculinity so important? Why are you guys so hung up about masculinity?” The thing is, the woman who is saying that is usually making a huge deal about it herself in her relationships with men, but she has blinded herself to that fact, as women do with so many things. They don’t know what they think, what they do or why. That’s the nature of woman.

Anyway, men should act masculine just because. Because that’s what men do. If you don’t act masculine, you aren’t acting like much of a man.
Source: https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/the-importance-of-masculinity/
 

Amud

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
523
Reputation
2
Robert Lindsay is a delusional, lying, mentally unstable autist.
 

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,663
Reputation
180
girls will always deny this but it's 100% legit 100% of the time

no girl over the age of 16 wants to fuck a pretty boy or a nice guy unless the nice guy is 6'3 and robust
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
56
Amud said:
Robert Lindsay is a delusional, lying, mentally unstable autist.

Could be, but he is still a lot more sane and aware than the usual user from this board. :giggle:
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
legit masculinity is everything
i wish i was masculine, i wouldnt be incel :crying:
 

Zoosus

Rotter
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
4,277
Reputation
57
The author:















:jordan:
 

Danny the chav

Champion
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
10,030
Reputation
3
iftsj said:
legit masculinity is everything
i wish i was masculine, i wouldnt be incel :crying:

I wish i was half the man you where, being an exotic pretty eyed bastard sucks tbh :uzi:
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
56
iftsj said:
legit masculinity is everything
i wish i was masculine, i wouldnt be incel :crying:

Yup, an anxious librarian pretending to be DOM to a bunch of autists isn't supposed to slay. Sorry buddy.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
56
Nevertheless, his points are valid. What he says is just a basic complex of beahivoral/subconscious nuances affecting your image. This signalling cannot be emulated sufficiently unless it is present in the first place. Take a look at that legendary PUA training video with the Indian coach, all the guys basically represent the antithesis of masculinity.

[video=youtube]

:goodfellas:
 

Herald

Regular
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,004
Reputation
13
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Nevertheless, his points are valid. What he says is just a basic complex of beahivoral/subconscious nuances affecting your image. This signalling cannot be emulated sufficiently unless it is present in the first place. Take a look at that legendary PUA training video with the Indian coach, all the guys basically represent the antithesis of masculinity.




:goodfellas

That's because this "signalling" of masculinity has to be conveyed through appearance, not only behavior. 

If you briefly glanced at pictures of boys-only high schools in the US during the 1930-1950 period, you'd notice that masculinity wasn't a concern. Masculinity resulted naturally and effortlessly from a set of habits that are not present in modern culture. 

During that period, boys were all rugged and toned. They were healthy and fit with full heads of hair and clear skin. The schools offered a conscious incentive to be a well-rounded individual as a young man, both academically and physically. They had boys play sports and do actual resistance and weight training as part of their curricula. 

So even the horse-faced, the manlet, the ginger, the bulky, they all shared traits of masculinity: muscularity and self-assurance. 

Nowadays, it isn't about instilling these traits through legitimate means, but to EMULATE them. Its about sporting a beard and some tribal tatoos even though you've never been in a fight. Its about wearing high-quality brand clothes despite being a fat slob, or about acting like a badass even though you can't do a friggin pushup.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
56
Herald said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Nevertheless, his points are valid. What he says is just a basic complex of beahivoral/subconscious nuances affecting your image. This signalling cannot be emulated sufficiently unless it is present in the first place. Take a look at that legendary PUA training video with the Indian coach, all the guys basically represent the antithesis of masculinity.




:goodfellas

That's because this "signalling" of masculinity has to be conveyed through appearance, not only behavior. 

If you briefly glanced at pictures of boys-only high schools in the US during the 1930-1950 period, you'd notice that masculinity wasn't a concern. Masculinity resulted naturally and effortlessly from a set of habits that are not present in modern culture. 

During that period, boys were all rugged and toned. They were healthy and fit with full heads of hair and clear skin. The schools offered a conscious incentive to be a well-rounded individual as a young man, both academically and physically. They had boys play sports and do actual resistance and weight training as part of their curricula. 

So even the horse-faced, the manlet, the ginger, the bulky, they all shared traits of masculinity: muscularity and self-assurance. 

Nowadays, it isn't about instilling these traits through legitimate means, but to EMULATE them. Its about sporting a beard and some tribal tatoos even though you've never been in a fight. Its about wearing high-quality brand clothes despite being a fat slob, or about acting like a badass even though you can't do a friggin pushup.

Yes, nice summary.
 

Dolly Buster

Champion
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
13,617
Reputation
534
Masculinity is toxic. It's better to look like Hillary Clinton than to look like an MMA fighter.

It's better to give than to receive, and the Womyn is the one who gives blowjobs.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,814
Reputation
2,041
Yes, ofcourse. The one single common trait with incel is that they are not masculine, by appearance and/or behaviour-wise. They are neurotic, self consious, obsessed with their own looks, how they come across, how other see them.

Men who get women are very self assured, dont care about others opinion, they are straight to the point, they exude extreme self confidence, they are often "buff", naturally or not, they know how to handle themselves, they seldom whine, they care about their appearance but doesnt let it become an obsession, they go for what they want without looking around for permission.

Its basicly just estrogen behaviour VS testosterone behaviour. With an optimal testosterone/estrogen ratio prenalatal, puberty and when an adult, will basicly make it impossibe to be an incel.
 
Top