• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill The idea of having a terminal illness fascinates me a lot

BEBE

PSL Hall of Fame
I would probably spend my last few weeks doing absolutely the same thing as usual (posting here, gymcelling, rotting etc) but at least I would be calm and happy knowing that it is the begging of the end :inlove:

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
You obviously haven't spent any time around people with terminal illnesses.
It's a terrible thing to see and care for someone with a terminal illness; I couldn't even begin to understand what it is like.

I already seen that shit, if you got a terminal illness just do whatever the fook. It dont matter no more.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
You obviously haven't spent any time around people with terminal illnesses.
It's a terrible thing to see and care for someone with a terminal illness; I couldn't even begin to understand what it is like.

I already seen that shit, if you got a terminal illness just do whatever the fook. It dont matter no more.

Abominari

Lord have Murcielago
Oldcels
They say laughter is the best medicine. In this case opiates through a slow drip is the best medicine

WhosYourDaddy

Victim of the Stanford Poobear Prison Experiment
Please stop the suicide ideation and romanticizing about what it would be like to be terminally ill. I am guessing some of this stems from the desire to be noticed, cared for, and wanting others to feel sorry for you. And maybe a smaller part of you wants to be remembered in a remarkable way, that makes you iconic or memorialized in the memories of those closest to you.

I am deeply concerned. Do you have anyone you can talk to personally, aside from Autists online?

BEBE

PSL Hall of Fame
Please stop the suicide ideation and romanticizing about what it would be like to be terminally ill. I am guessing some of this stems from the desire to be noticed, cared for, and wanting others to feel sorry for you. And maybe a smaller part of you wants to be remembered in a remarkable way, that makes you iconic or memorialized in the memories of those closest to you.

I am deeply concerned. Do you have anyone you can talk to personally, aside from Autists online?
nobody

WhosYourDaddy

Victim of the Stanford Poobear Prison Experiment