The Idea of a "CAREER" is Absurd

zyzz007

Lookism God
I mean im sure 80-90 percent of Kids dont know what they want to be at 18 years old.
Imagine u have to decide what u are going to do with the rest of ur fucking life at 18.
This becomes ur identity for the rest of ur damn life!!

Why does everyone need a job, a role, a position in society?
Why does everyone have to participate in the rat race?

This is a fake artificial society built by destroying Nature - The NATURAL HOME of man to put in in a FAKE world, to make him a slave with white and blue collars, chasing his whole life after some scam American Dream (called making it), participating in traveling to show off on facebook, buying shit he doesnt need to impress people he doesnt like. His entire worth is gauged by his productivity and how much status symbols he has - good job, good money, productive to job and society, wife.

Where is the joy in all that? Why can I just fish and eat the herbs from the earth and fuck and sleep under the stars? why do I NEED to work for a corporation and earn a degree and travel to be happy and successful??

agree 100%, the school system is so fucked, men don't want to get up at fucking 7:30 am and go and do calculus and trigonometry and sit in some cramped desk/cubicle. Men want to go out and fish, hunt, wrestle, fight, play sports etc with their buddies and keep their home/community safe and secure, fucking corporations turned everybody into workcels/cubiclecels with their goddamn bullshit

being a cubicle-cel is like literal 1st world prison, fuck that

offthewall

Slayer
You know what's annoying? The fact that your mindset will be derided! FUCK THAT. Do what brings you joy, the western world has its priorities topsy turvy.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
A career is better than slaving away on a farm.

Sitting at a desk editing spreadsheets is a very legit way to make a living
If u are working on YOUR land, u are not a slave. 
Plowing the land, and planting crops and milking cows and fishing sounds FAR better than corporate wageslavery to me.

zyzz007 said:
A career is better than slaving away on a farm.

Sitting at a desk editing spreadsheets is a very legit way to make a living
Plowing the land, and planting crops and milking cows and fishing sounds FAR better than corporate wageslavery to me.
No thanks. I'd rather just get in my comfy car and drive to the river on Saturday to go fishing.

The system was not designed to make wage slaves happy. It was designed to produce labor for the owners of the capital.

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
No thanks. I'd rather just get in my comfy car and drive to the river on Saturday to go fishing.
U are a total product of this sick society. No offense but u have been totally brainwashed by Advertising, Capitalism and Feminism/Gynocentrism.

zyzz007

Lookism God
hospen said:
Indirect4Life said:
The system was not designed to make wage slaves happy. It was designed to produce labor for the owners of the capital.

when you go 28 years without pussi you start buying into the spiritualistic cope and that life without the evil corporations would be a utopia.

life is shit and unfair. real talk brotha @zyzz007

inb4 hate cuz i speak the truth
I think u guys misunderstood me. Whether or not I was getting pussy I wud be saying the same thing.
I thought I said I cud have gotten it 10 years ago but was brainwashed by Christianity to think it was a sin. I have always been on the Spiritual side of things my whole life. 

I know it wudnt be utopia since man is evil and fallen race but it wud be a lot more fun and peaceful and happy and I wud only be a slave to my body.
And its 27 years.

zyzz007

Lookism God
hospen said:
zyzz007 said:
I think u guys misunderstood me. Whether or not I was getting pussy I wud be saying the same thing.
I thought I said I cud have gotten it 10 years ago but was brainwashed by Christianity to think it was a sin. I have always been on the Spiritual side of things my whole life. 

I know it wudnt be utopia since man is evil and fallen race but it wud be a lot more fun and peaceful and happy and I wud only be a slave to my body.
And its 27 years.

there is no evil, no right or wrong. Things just are. Our primitive cerebrums translate things that are harmful to us as "evil" because this is our survival mechanism.

Everything spiritual is cope. Christianity and the mainstream religions are bullshit, there's no arguing that (just lol if you say they aren't) and anything else is really a cope, trust me I've been there. I am perfectly fine with nothingness.
Someone abusing another for no reason and stealing their money and land is definitely evil to me.
I dont follow religion but I have had Spiritual experiences so my beliefs are MINE and not what i read from a religious or evolution book.

-_--[[-_][]-]__

Subhuman
madskills said:
Well, i'ts good having concerns with your future and having good prospects in general. But it is more upsetting the fact a lot of people go to uni solely for the degree. I remember a conversation with some guy I know who's is currently studying medicine and we discussed nutrition in general. He legit said to me high carb/low fat/low protein is the ideal diet. Funny thing he was a fat fuck with gyno himself lol. The way we educate ourselves is a joke, especially in formal education.
legit
i'm in my third year of law and i don't know jack shit about law
i don't even know how i managed to pass the first two years

zyzz007 said:
Where is the joy in all that? Why can I just fish and eat the herbs from the earth and fuck and sleep under the stars? why do I NEED to work for a corporation and earn a degree and travel to be happy and successful??
what prevents you from doing so?

zyzz007

Lookism God
MulattoFuck said:
Legit boyo, being a workcel is hell if you don't enjoy what you're doing.  

BTW OP have you read Ralph Waldo Emmerson's self reliance or nature?  That's what this thread reminds me of lol
Nope never read, thanks for sharing, will look it up.

zyzz007

Lookism God
hospen said:
zyzz007 said:
Someone abusing another for no reason and stealing their money and land is definitely evil to me.
I dont follow religion but I have had Spiritual experiences so my beliefs are MINE and not what i read from a religious or evolution book.

i have no problems with your beliefs but I see you regularly attacking others because they disagree with them. As long as you are not interfering with somebody else's life who cares.

Also, not trying to shit on your parade but have you rsearched into hallucinations, confirmation bias etc?

Btw abusing others is just survival but I agree, we should view it as evil in the sense of competition, we must become the ones rising to top and outhrone those fuckers.
If u see me attacking ppl here, its becuz those fuckers insulted and belittled me first.