• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

the height treads on this website are so fucking stupid

Dingusdude

Banned
seriously get out of the basement and walk through downtown or the mall. most couples are heightmatched or at most a 3" difference

irl if ur under 5'5 then ur in trouble

im 6'4 and i get no fucking attention but im ethnic aswell so rip

either way HEIGHT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER

LEAVE HOME FFS

lolatmylife

Regular
FACE is kinG
SHOrt FACE IS DEATH SENteNCE
IV SEEN 5'6 DO FINE WITH DECENT FACE N BODY AND NT
HEIGHT THREADS PISs ME OFF

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
6'4 guy says height isn't important. WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE. Are you guys cunts naturally or is it a learned behavior?

lolatmylife

Regular
Pinhead said:
lolatmylife said:
FACE is kinG
SHOrt FACE IS DEATH SENteNCE
IV SEEN 5'6 DO FINE WITH DECENT FACE N BODY AND NT
HEIGHT THREADS PISs ME OFF

:crying:

@"VertuReleasedFromBasement"

IK that feel... my lower 3rd is 2.5 in and the avg is 3.2 in. KILL ME. NO JOKE
LEGIT I LOOK LIKE A LITTLE KID. SOMEONE END MY MISERY
Only solution is test+hgh cuz i heard on roid forums that skull and jaw responds to that shit even at old age.

lono

Banned
Height is something that is socially acceptable to mock and dehumanize someone for.

Also its not about dating.

Most CEOs are 6'+

Even women business leaders are tall.

There is a very strong interaction between height and status.

There is a strong interaction between height and ability to gain rank in a hierarchical social system.

Tall people tend to rise to the top, especially in situations of chaos and stress.

lolatmylife

Regular
lono said:
Height is something that is socially acceptable to mock and dehumanize someone for.

Most CEOs are 6'+

There is a strong interaction between height and ability to gain rank in a hierarchical social system.

Tall people tend to rise to the top, especially in situations of chaos and stress.

Good points... now can you help me figure out how to take a year off school/work and explain to everyone how i went from 5'8 to 5'10? Leg Lengthening Surgery is a meme for me

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
lono said:

Most CEOs are 6'+

THANK YOU, THANK YOu

:clap:

lono

Banned
lolatmylife said:
lono said:

Most CEOs are 6'+

Good points... now can you help me figure out how to take a year off school/work and explain to everyone how i went from 5'8 to 5'10? Leg Lengthening Surgery is a meme for me

You went backpacking around the world and experienced a late growth spurt.

Height is about more than size it affects your face. Short men with the faces of tall men still get the respect of manmores

kids

Joke
Your logic: I'm tall but ugly as dogshit so height doesn't matter at all to women 

Seems legit

lolatmylife

Regular
lono said:
lolatmylife said:

Height is about more than size it affects your face. Short men with the faces of tall men still get the respect of manmores

Yup i'v definitely noticed that too. Not necessarily short men with tall men faces. Just.. masculine features on a large skull helps out manlets alot.

lono

Banned
lolatmylife said:
lono said:

Yup i'v definitely noticed that too. Not necessarily short men with tall men faces. Just.. masculine features on a large skull helps out manlets alot.

Those traits imply the ability to absorb and meete out physical damage, combined with the willingness to do so.

I think short men should focus on respect maxing.

More specifically, things that trigger the subconscious some mind into thinking you are more dominant than you are.

I saw.a professor who dressed and looked like Steve jobs and even though he was my height and most guys my height look short to me, it gave him a halo that made him seem tall to me.

In studies, men who are described as high status or shown to have high status are seen as taller and estimated to be taller than they actually are. It's a very strong subconscious association.

That's why people are always surprised at the height of celebrities.

Fortunately this is a very primitive part of the mind and it is easy enough to fool. Monkeys do it by raising their far and throwing their limbs in the air to make themselves look bigger.

I think things like working out, neck exercises, wearing clothes that emphasize shoulder to hip ratio, dressing and adorning oneself in a way that signals high status, and adopting a military posture can make one seen much more statuesque than one truly is.

Nick Wooster for example is a man who manages to make himself seem very prestigious and high status, even though he is usually the smallest guy in the picture

I find myself unable to think badly about him, even though i am a self hating manlet who projects my self loathing onto other short guys.

It's all about appearances in the end.