I admit my parents were pretty much helicopter parents and it probably didn't help.

Psycho

Incel
Legit. Everything is predetermined.

SeriousM said:
what I wonder is this though

can you actually break out of that mold to enjoy life?
Maybe if you're not already broken. Were you resistant of your parents' control, doing all you could to live your own life? Or did you cope by submitting to your parents, becoming dependent, waiting for it to all get better on its own while your inward-directed suffering festered? Your "choice" was determined by your nervous system. If you have bad parents but you're motivated to escape, then you can make it. You already have slayer chemistry. But if you've adapted to the dysfunctional environment (and thus developed "mental illness"), then you'll need a lot of drugs to help change yourself enough to break out of it.

SM-J500FN

Subhuman
Psycho said:
Legit. Everything is sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

SeriousM said:

can you actually send from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
Maybe if you're not already sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

SeriousM

Normie
Psycho said:
Legit. Everything is predetermined.

SeriousM said:

Maybe if you're not already broken. Were you resistant of your parents' control, doing all you could to live your own life? Or did you cope by submitting to your parents, becoming dependent, waiting for it to all get better on its own while your inward-directed suffering festered? Your "choice" was determined by your nervous system. If you have bad parents but you're motivated to escape, then you can make it. You already have slayer chemistry. But if you've adapted to the dysfunctional environment (and thus developed "mental illness"), then you'll need a lot of drugs to help change yourself enough to break out of it.
I was dependent in high school but broke out after it. Did get to enjoy college and slay but I still have some depressing thoughts about the shit I had to go through in high school. Piece of chit parents sent me to a high school loaded with urban trash.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
SeriousM said:
So much of what happens to you, especially in your youth, is well out of your control.
Entropy is the new determinism.

SeriousM said:

Yes.