The guys hot girls date

lono

Banned
I'm stealing this thread from misc. They have a ton of pictures but their theoretical framework sucks and they mostly seem confused as to why these hot chicks are dating the guys they're with.

I think we can do better.

First couple:

The guy is tall and white. He seems outgoing and confident. 

The girl is tall, athletic, and very pretty but with a slightly masculine face. She is also ethnic.

Diagnosis: Neo-colonialism game.

This looks to be a self hating brown girl dating an average outgoing white guy.
[hr]

Second couple:  

\

Yes these guys are legit dating. There are other pictures of them tounging.

Diagnosis: Jugallo game?
[hr]

Third couple is the world faous angie verona. She seems to have a taste for white/mexican, pretty boy, swagged out manlets. 

None of them are ugly but they're definitely not what we would consider slayers.

She lives in California and it seems like these would be the type of guys who "slay" over there.

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
[hr]
-Talness
- Longface
- Blonde hairs
- Green eyes
-Strong jawline
-High checkbones

Can't believe that in 2015 there are still some people who see some shadows of acne and think that they're looking at an unattractive guy.

The second couple have already been publicised but you picked the only picture where he look bad, he is very tall by the way.

lono

Banned
time2pretend said:
non ugly, proximity, socially normal & luck

sometimes it's just guys in the right place, at the right time who meet a girl's threshold 

but in any case, there's no need for coping or false hope. whatever it is those guys do have, we sure as fuck don't have it.
They have what you just listed. All those are easy to get. Even if it requires getting a job doing dishes at a club or strip club.

Thetruthseeker said:
[hr]
-Talness
- Longface
- Blonde hairs
- Green eyes
-Strong jawline
-High checkbones

Can't believe that in 2015 there are still some people who see some shadows of acne and think that they're looking at an unattractive guy.

The second couple have already been publicised but you picked the only picture where he look bad, he is very tall by the way.
I just picked the first pic I saw. My point here is to collect data on what type of guys hot chicks date, not to push a hot girls with ugly guys agenda.

That man is not good looking and does not have a strong jaw. He is a 6.5 at best. I think it is his race compared to her which gives him the advantage.

wishingwell

Incel
I see a light skinned Curry fem with a White because she thinks White is Wright.

Will you be happy if these guys were black and had thin necks. :lol:

lono

Banned
Here's more:

[hr]

Asian edition

Just lol

thatcreepyguy

Subhuman
None of these are hot, seriously.

First one looks like a tranny. Second one = looksmatched. Third one, you answered yourself, those manlets are not slayers but then again she is no more than a 6/10.

Lets stop overrating pussy in here,, I know it is a buyer's market out there but come on, unless you live on a cave you will probably encounter hotter girls than these on your way to the supermarket.

allindaeyes

Banned
anne stokke is curry according to you retards? She is a jew or southern italian, maybe latina retards and she is hot. Looks = / = everything for LTRs I thought people understood that by now?

this thread will be full of cope btw about how these girls arent hot or their is some strange reason behind why they are like that. Even if they end up unhappy, the fact is neuro typicalness is one of the most important things this forum underrates heavily, NT funny/guys with decent personality and above average appearance ( 5-6) can fuck 7s.

LPD theory is pretty legit from dat feel imo, its a core part of the modern world though it doesnt always apply

rigidity

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
anne stokke is curry according to you retards? She is a jew or southern italian, maybe latina retards and she is hot. Looks = / = everything for LTRs I thought people understood that by now?

this thread will be full of cope btw about how these girls arent hot or their is some strange reason behind why they are like that. Even if they end up unhappy, the fact is neuro typicalness is one of the most important things this forum underrates heavily, NT funny/guys with decent personality and above average appearance ( 5-6) can fuck 7s.

LPD theory is pretty legit from dat feel imo, its a core part of the modern world though it doesnt always apply
Yeah, sex is only part of LTRs.  There's a lot more to an LTR besides just sex.

LMS lono, its L M S

LMS means Looks Money Status, its Never been about just L.

There are tons of ugly guys who have hot girlfriends but this means that they have money or status to compensate with.

If a couple falls outside of the realms of the LMS doctrine, then that means that they are an anomaly which means theyre extremely rare.

Like you can find good looking guys dating landwhales etc, but they are not representative of good looking guys in general.

thatcreepyguy said:
None of these are hot, seriously.

First one looks like a tranny. Second one = looksmatched. Third one, you answered yourself, those manlets are not slayers but then again she is no more than a 6/10.

Vertu

Incel
sensorydeprivation said:
LMS lono, its L M S

There are tons of ugly guys who have hot girlfriends but this means that they have money or status to compensate with.

If a couple falls outside of the realms of the LMS doctrine, then that means that they are an anomaly which means theyre extremely rare.

Like you can find good looking guys dating landwhales etc, but they are not representative of good looking guys in general.
You make it sound like these guys are high profile rappers LOL.

Everyone with a normal upbringing, who went to a regular school, 99% of the time passes the M + S threshold to date 6+ girls.

-> You went to school.

-> You work a 9-5 job.

-> You have a couple of normal buddies.

---------> There is your fucking M and there is your fucking S.

The only people who don't have M and don't have S, are weirdos and legit NEETS. Everybody else does.

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:

No I disagree of all the couples only the second is strange cause the guy didn't came out good in that picture and have bad hairs, all the others look good and if you look at the puzzle of the Californian couples yo'll see how the trend work.

The world is fucked up and everything can happen, even that an 5 ,5end up with an hb8, but I assure you as a 5 that if I try to approach an 8 she doesn't give me anything beside a couple of laughters and if I try to escalate the conversation with her in my circle of friends  she either stop to reply of write back with one liners.So if an event is rare like the probability to win the lottery, saying that a 5 can score an 8 is misleading.

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:
sensorydeprivation said:
LMS lono, its L M S

You make it sound like these guys are high profile rappers LOL.

Everyone with a normal upbringing, who went to a regular school, 99% of the time passes the M + S threshold to date 6+ girls.

-> You went to school.

-> You work a 9-5 job.

-> You have a couple of normal buddies.

---------> There is your fucking M and there is your fucking S.

The only people who don't have M and don't have S, are weirdos and legit NEETS. Everybody else does.
u exaggerate but are right. It is also about right mental state and not being aspie, i'm not aspie but mentally I am completely fucked and will never be normal

Considering 8s are 2% of population... And that is high class girls most of them probably yes it is possible. 8s often down scale for their marriages or w/e I see it all the time. Obviously 5s will not be slayers but if you have a certain look as a 5 ( btw all 5s can upgrade to 6 through normal looksmaxing ways ), you are still appealing as a LTR

also my point is that anne stokke is the best looking there and looks legit happy with her boyfriend, it is easy to tell if a girl is faking or not. TO me for example jay alvarrez and alexis ren looks like a pretty real relationship but I can tell u something like calvin harris taylor swift has a goal behind it

igesio

Banned
I think I have a theory. Because those girls are goodlooking, they had sex with a lot of Chads. Their desire for male validation and to spread good genes has been fulfilled. Now they want to settle down for a "nice guy", preferrably someone who can provide for her. She will love him, but might cuck hik from time to time when her instincts kick in. Now for the ugly females. They're stuck up their arse and have high standards, and reject average and even better looking males because she never had sex with Chad. She wants male validation.

What do you think buddy boyos

JustLOL

Incel
and the coping intensifies...

propinquity is L-e-g-i-t. deal with it.

neurotypical with 5-6/10 face with a social circle consisting of a low ratio of males, high ratio of females = LIFE.