• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The greatest cope of all time is...

FireHaze

Megastar
Saying anything along the lines of women only wanting jerks/assholes

No nigga you just ugly af

Some of the biggest slayers I've met were incredibly nice people.

However, I will say that drug dealer game can help a lot if you're ugly especially if you live in the hood.

modified

hairloss expert
FireHaze said:
Saying anything along the lines of women only wanting jerks/assholes

No nigga you just ugly af

Some of the biggest slayers I've met were incredibly nice people.

However, I will say that drug dealer game can help a lot if you're ugly especially if you live in the hood.

It's not a coping method. It's a thought error.

Most guys who are very good looking can get laid without even being nice to women. Often they do better if they treat women like shit. So they act like assholes, and get laid doing it.

Ugly guy sees this and thinks, "women only want assholes". It's even promoted as a concept in PUA. But then if you're an ugly guy and you try being an asshole, you just find women are offended, tell you to fuck off, ignore you, and/or try to get their Chad buddies to beat you up, etc.

asapanon

On one hand you're right. On the other hand, women are actually attracted to douchebags. Trust me, I'm a huuuuuge dick and I get more bitches the more douchey I am. Being a douche=aggressive, low inhibition behavior=high test signal