The goal of every dialogue is to establish dominance

Jawimplants

Banned
There's no authenticity, don't think the goal of a dialogue is to find somekind of truth or consensus . People are driven by dark forces, these dark forces are so strong, so powerful, that they dominate the human being. The real, underlying goal of communication is to suck validation out of other peoples' bodies or to dominate them.  

The goal of EVERY dialogue is to establish dominance. It's a zerosum game, you either lose ore win, you either dominate or get dominated.

There is NO authenticity.

Jawimplants

Banned
Finality said:
Not true. Win-win situations do exist - negotiating ceasefires, business deals, even going down to the fucking store and buying ice cream is a win-win situation for both you and the store, no domination required.

OP you're a nutcase whose use of hyperbole is completely excessive, you bring no value to the discussion here with B.S. like this.

I, and many other PSLers, agree that establishing dominance plays a huge role in many dialogues/social situations, but your black and white thinking takes it too far.
You never understood, you never understood. Nobody truly cares about business deals, nobody cares about buying icecreams. That's just the superficial secondary goal. What people truly care about is having validation during the business deals, getting attention or having the upper hand in the conversation. These are the real DARK forces that drive human beings. Nobody really cares about your fucking businessdeals. 

You have NO clue. You NEVER understood.

Goiear

Chad
Finality said:
Jawimplants said:
You never understood, you never understood. Nobody truly cares about business deals, nobody cares about buying icecreams. That's just the superficial secondary goal. What people truly care about is having validation during the business deals, getting attention or having the upper hand in the conversation. These are the real DARK forces that drive human beings. Nobody really cares about your fucking businessdeals. 

Validation is for women and weak-minded men. I'm somewhat content with my life without validation from women or my peers, how do you explain that? It's because I don't give a shit what they think. I do what I want.
:coping:

Jawimplants is obviously insane but just lol at your coping.

Jawimplants

Banned
Finality said:
Jawimplants said:

Validation is for women and weak-minded men. I'm somewhat content with my life without validation from women or my peers, how do you explain that? It's because I don't give a shit what they think. I do what I want.
Total cope. Society decides the level of freedom you have, not you.