The girls you drool over are getting fucked by some guy tonight

Magnus

Lookism God
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] You worship them and see them as angels of perfection. Some guys get to fuck them like its nothing. For them it's as easy as ordering big macs at McDonalds.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=medium]You wake up like fuuuuuark I'm hot [/font][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=large][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=xx-large]Look at muh tinder matches, who am I gonna get bone tonight[/font][/font][/size][/size]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=large][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=xx-large]
[/font]
[/font][/size][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=large][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=xx-large]
[/font]
[/font][/size][/size]

[/font]
[/font][/size][/size]

[size=large][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Meanwhile you checking out the Instagram of that hot slut you go to school with like "fuark is that cleavage??"[/font][/size]
[size=large][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]:glasses: [/font][/size]

[size=large][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=xx-large][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Just LOL at the life you're missing out on because you were born an ugly faggot or some weirdo aspie loser. [/font][/font][/size][/size]

Chadcel

Banned
[/font]
[/font][/size][/size]

she looks like a high school sloot who seemed into me but rejected me when she found out my age. ded srs.

i could be cumming into this right now FUKKKKKK.

age pill'd hard. age>looks and NT.

mustang19

Slayer
Even on tinder you might get literally one hit out of thousands with that picture

assburger

Gigachad
just fuking lol at not being  a white NT MM JB in HS

when dining on hot jbs is literally  as simple as ordering big macs

marty

Slayer
Thanks for the reminder I will now go cry myself to sleep

Namek

Chad
Great read before I go to sleep to wake up at 5am and workcel. 

:jump:

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
just fuking lol at not being  a white NT MM JB in HS

when dining on hot jbs is literally  as simple as ordering big macs
:clap:

Legalizer

Banned
All ugly incels should be evacuated to incel camp where they will be castrated and become nerd slaves to slayer society

assburger

Gigachad
Legalizer said:
All ugly incels should be evacuated to incel camp where they will be castrated and become nerd slaves to slayer society
most of this forum is safe in that case

stamaster21

Slayer
Chadcel said:
[/font]
[/font][/size][/size]

she looks like a high school sloot who seemed into me but rejected me when she found out my age. ded srs.

Bullshit she rejected you because you weren't attractive enough, to beat the social stigma of the age difference. If you were hot she would fuck you then brag to her friends.

Chadcel

Banned
stamaster21 said:
Chadcel said:
[/font]
[/font][/size][/size]

Bullshit she rejected you because you weren't attractive enough, to beat the social stigma of the age difference. If you were hot she would fuck you then brag to her friends.
ill tell u wat really happened. im pretty sure she and her friends all liked me. i ask her to hang out and she asks her mom if she could. mom said no cuz i was too old 4 her. ded srs. im a kissless virgin anyway not like i was gonna try to sleep with her. fuk this world.

Magic

Chad
Lol do you guys really get triggered by this stuff? Maybe I'm just in a good mood right now.

WetPig

Chad
Добре че тая страница беше побутната от LayZ - като гледам момичетата в училище и като знам от вас старци колко е важно да ебеш младо момиче ми става зле.

Бих правил секс с едно момиче ама само ако никой не научи - не я харесват много и е странна (като мен), но ми харесва