The girl that I was seeing stopped texting me out of the blue.

She hasn't texted me for a week. Every SINGLE time I try, it ends in failure. It is taking all of my willpower to not load up the gun that I have in the other room and end it. I hate this fucking life. It has been shit for five years now. I haven't had a single good thing happen to me since 2011. I'll try again after my maxfac surgery; but if I fail like I do now, it's over. The dream is dead and I was delusional.

If grad school doesn't work out, I'm joining the FFL and blowing my brains out over a scenic landscape in a war-torn shithole.

MewingTillIDie said:
She probably realized what a gigantic aspie you were.
We went on three dates and she said that she wanted to hang again. Despite how I may conduct myself on this forum, I do know how to act IRL. 
Tyger said:
Forget her. She's not skinny enough.

Yeah, and that photo that I sent you was her at her skinniest. High probability of her permabulking into obesity once again down the road.

currypowder

Normie
Did you meet her online? She probably started talking to someone better looking...

Meh, she probably lost interest because you went on 3 dates with her and didn't fuck her on any of those dates. 

Get over this mistake you made and keep pursing bitches.   It's gonna get easier after this first rejection.  Promise.    Something somewhat similar happened to me, butthurt and all.   When I got over it, rejection from other girls didn't hurt all that much anymore.

marty

Slayer
Punished Venom Aames said:
We went on three dates and she said that she wanted to hang again. Despite how I may conduct myself on this forum, I do know how to act IRL. 

:rage: I hate how woman are the biggest liars.  Happens to us all

SON OF HEAVEN

Banned
I said:
Meh, she probably lost interest because you went on 3 dates with her and didn't fuck her on any of those dates. 

Get over this mistake you made and keep pursing bitches.   It's gonna get easier after this first rejection.  Promise.    Something somewhat similar happened to me, butthurt and all.   When I got over it, rejection from other girls didn't hurt all that much anymore.

jovan, what's your favorite elliott smith song