The Genesis Engine can edit your genes [High IQ only]

dat feel

Lookism God
I said high-IQ posters only. Exit this thread now.

http://www.wired.com/2015/07/crispr-dna-editing-2/

This is the beginning of the end for baldceldom, manletism, ethnikceldom, and anything else holding back incels

it will be available when it's too late for you to use it

future incels will genemax and laugh at how people used to be incel and had no way to edit their genes

Until neo-eugenics aren't accepted by the mainstream medical community and society as a whole, this won't probably be put into use in our lifetime.

Inadequate Penis said:
Until neo-eugenics aren't accepted by the mainstream medical community and society as a whole, this won't probably be put into use in our lifetime.
the oldcel generation of doctors and researchers who never had any problems getting pussy due to being born in a time where a woman was virgin until the wedding night, will soon die out.
incels will take their place...and they will want to make a change

Amud

Banned
This is the worst idea I've ever heard. The Bankids will use it to make themselves superior to everyone else and rule over us more easily and with a more iron fist. Thought a revolution would be hard now? Just wait until the Bankids increase their IQ's by 50 points.

Ascended

Coper
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Inadequate Penis said:
get rich and you will have access regardless
Slayer babies are the future. It's merely a matter of when not if this will happen. The applications are so vast and you can bet any existing ethical lines will certainly be crossed with the amount of money this technology promises to generate in the future. 

The Asians are pioneering this field and they'll likely be the first to start human clinical trials because Asians are devoid of any ethical or moral principles (FACT). Start saving for that 2019 flight to Japan now boyos

MorphIncel

Slayer
Didn't read the whole article, does it really do what the title states?

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Legit. I've been following gene therapy ever since I was in 7th grade, it will make me an übermensch

Peanuts

Incel
Not sure if it's mentioned in the article, but the research process is being sped up by AI

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-startup-says-ai-can-predict-the-effects-of-gene-editing

There are also AIs right now that can identify what's in images and accurately caption them (Google Brain), diagnose medical conditions with greater accuracy than human doctors (IBM Watson) and teach themselves to master video games (DeepMind, which has been purchased by Google).

Think about how much the world changed from 1995 to 2015 as far as technology goes. Now imagine that same change in the next 20 years, then magnify it by a few times and that's probably how different life will be. The number of predicted and unforeseen technologies popping up will be ridiculous.

dat feel

Lookism God
Peanuts said:
Not sure if it's mentioned in the article, but the research process is being sped up by AI

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-startup-says-ai-can-predict-the-effects-of-gene-editing

There are also AIs right now that can identify what's in images and accurately caption them (Google Brain), diagnose medical conditions with greater accuracy than human doctors (IBM Watson) and teach themselves to master video games (DeepMind, which has been purchased by Google).

Think about how much the world changed from 1995 to 2015 as far as technology goes. Now imagine that same change in the next 20 years, then magnify it by a few times and that's probably how different life will be. The number of predicted and unforeseen technologies popping up will be ridiculous.
Legit, my intelligent friend. This is what incels are failing to see. When you factor in the ACCELERATION of progress, I can see many causes of inceldom completely eradicated within our lifetime. Baldness will definitely be one of them, it's one of the easy ones in fact. Either lower DHT with no side effects, or edit hair genes to make follicles resistant to DHT. I actually believe they will achieve both.

Other cool things they will be able to do is in vivo genetic modification, which means editing genes of living humans, not just embryos. They will be able to cure manletism and ethnikceldom that way.

Future incels will be able to looksmax in ways we cannot imagine and we will be stuck with our subhumanity. They will laugh at us and deny ever being part of us.

Some were born to endless night. :redstomper: