Furby

Normie
don't take advantage of what you already have (sic)

HEY THAT'S MY SIG

@"feg" 

Just LOL @ me trying to make a thread out of this and I get no replies, but when you do, it gets to almost page 2. There is nothing legit about what she typed, it's just a compendium of every feel-good platitude that a 14-15 year old can come up with. Just cringing at the thought that she probably felt accomplished after typing that "masterpiece" (in her mind anyway).

feg

Chad
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
just be urself u fucking idiots
some of you already are and I'd call that a problem lol
[hr]
Sea squill Squill said:
HEY THAT'S MY SIG

@"feg" 

Just LOL @ me trying to make a thread out of this and I get no replies, but when you do, it gets to almost page 2. There is nothing legit about what she typed, it's just a compendium of every feel-good platitude that a 14-15 year old can come up with. Just cringing at the thought that she probably felt accomplished after typing that "masterpiece" (in her mind anyway).
charisma

feg

Chad
damnson said:
King Kong ain't got shit on me tbh
just took a klnopin like 10 minutes ago and it hazes me for an hour you gotta explain that lol

Furby

Normie
Sea squill Squill said:
HEY THAT'S MY SIG

@"feg" 

Yeah its all pure COPE. Of course you could tell yourself every single minute of the day "I'm just lucky to be alive!!!" Plenty of religious people do this and it does make them happier in the moment but it doesn't really change anything.

However a counter argument could be that all that does matter is being happy in the moment... I dunno? Not legit just dumb.

feg

Chad
Furby said:
Yeah its all pure COPE. Of course you could tell yourself every single minute of the day "I'm just lucky to be alive!!!" Plenty of religious people do this and it does make them happier in the moment but it doesn't really change anything.

However a counter argument could be that all that does matter is being happy in the moment... I dunno? Not legit just dumb.
so much anger

but all without focus and reason

feg

Chad
damnson said:
feg said:
just took a klnopin like 10 minutes ago and it hazes me for an hour you gotta explain that lol
just a quote from a film, it means 'I'm so great/amazing that King Kong can't compete with me'

no real significance

okay what's the semi legit part? is there some trick?
will pm it

Lel

Gigachad
feg said:
Lel said:
when it comes to dating being low inhibition and smooth enough to get what you want without beta whiteknighting. And that's pretty hard unless you're 6+
sounds like you believe women are actually predictable, strategic and know wtf they want

lel this is exactly why being confident,redpilled and +6 is the only thing you can do

feg

Chad
Lel said:
feg said:
sounds like you believe women are actually predictable, strategic and know wtf they want

lel this is exactly why being confident,redpilled and +6 is the only thing you can do
you still don't get it

assburger

Gigachad
the 'there's always ppl worse off than u' sentiment?

has that been suggested yet?

its cope btw