The forum has entered a new era

igesio

Banned
Nobody has a faggot male model as their avatar anymore. This is just another mark of the ongoing decline. NOBODY cares about interesting things anymore - aesthetics, looks, endocrinology, anthropology, anthropometrics, perceived personality, hypergamy, evolution, etc etc. Shitty advice is full of jailbait and rot threads

What the fuck happened?

Browcel

Chad
Because we all know that looks matter and that your face = your life. Nothing else needs to be said.

igesio

Banned
@sekrets you are partly responsible for this. First you advocated the rotting lifestyle, and some people actually followed through with it.
Then you started trend where everyone changed their avatars to dogs and cats and stuff

Then shitposting followed- SHUT IT DOWN, tldr, probably more that I can't think about

YOU BROKE THE FUCKING FORUM :rage:

Namek

Chad
Yeah. I cant even make a looks or incel thread anymore without being trolled, and told that Im a mong because looks dont matter. 

The just be NT clique and slayers have killed this forum.

OnTheRun

Slayer
Everything got repetitive af, there's nothing new or interesting to say anymore. We've seen it all and who gives a shit at this point tbh

igesio

Banned
Sekrets said:
[img=250x250]
You are literally the biggest troll I have ever funking seen. You pretended to be an ugly, young-looking, autistic shut in with no life prospects. Everyone believed you. Then you released a pic of yourself, where you have an intimidating browridge and a tall face. You are literally the definition of "handsome young man" - tall, long face (definition of handsome) so therefor mature looking, nice eye area (slayer browridge), perfect skin. :rage:
Not too long from that we found out you were hiding something more from us. A blowjob from two hot underage girls? Are you fucking messing like
Then you abandon your whole ideology of rotting and hedonistic thread mill (or you most likely never believed in it in the first place, you fucingfraud), and got a job. Not to mention the slight brag thread - "Am I high iq enough to keep a job?". Christ

While all this was going on, you were secretly em... BREAKING THE FUCKING SITE DOWN. Attracting shitposters, miscers, etc. this is basically r9k now.
It is no wonder to me that certain people legitimately want you dead.

@"brotha techno" @paulus @rodgerrabbit @"Rodger rabbit" @narrator get a load of this funking fraud

Magnus

Lookism God
I don't know what I would do without this forum. Probably shoot myself or something

doppelganger

Slayer
what more needs to be said about looks tbh we all know they're everything in life

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
igesio said:
Nobody has a faggot male model as their avatar anymore. This is just another mark of the ongoing decline. NOBODY cares about interesting things anymore - aesthetics, looks, endocrinology, anthropology, anthropometrics, perceived personality, hypergamy, evolution, etc etc. Shitty advice is full of jailbait and rot threads

What the fuck happened?
tsh123456789 said:
The tldr shitposting faggots killed it.
Namek said:
Yeah. I cant even make a looks or incel thread anymore without being trolled, and told that Im a mong because looks dont matter. 

The just be NT clique and slayers have killed this forum.

:clap:

igesio said:
@sekrets you are partly responsible for this. First you advocated the rotting lifestyle, and some people actually followed through with it.
Then you started trend where everyone changed their avatars to dogs and cats and stuff

Then shitposting followed- SHUT IT DOWN, tldr, probably more that I can't think about

YOU BROKE THE FUCKING FORUM :rage:

flesh

Slayer
Stilll have no idea why the fuck NT theorist retards are allowed on this forum. If you don't believe in Looks Theory, why come to LOOKISM.net? Fuck off!