The first week of college*

sparta

Cuck
*College, in this case, can be any place where a large number of people that are unknown to each other meet for the first time.

-How will a social hierarchy be formed?
-Who will become popular?
-Why will someone have low status?
-What kind of social groups will emerge?
-How much will the situation change after the first week?

Imo the social structure is formed fast and it's relatively unchanged after the first week.

sparta

Cuck
Looks - People use it as heuristic to gauge your personality and potential status. If you look submissive etc. people that have been popular in the past won't even introduce themselves to you.

High status - People try to befriend with people with a potential to high status to move up in a social ladder. Incels know their place and only form friendships with people who are left outside.

Anakind

King of Chads
People look at your face and you have your position in the food chain. It's the same everywhere; in the office, in university, or in a sports club. I remember my first week in university. I could try to engage in conversations and do all the other things. I would just be ignored b/c of my tiny skull and lack of androgenic features.
[hr]
sparta said:
Looks - People use it as heuristic to gauge your personality and potential status. If you look submissive etc. people that have been popular in the past won't even introduce themselves to you.
This is so fucking true. It's basically one of the easiest giveaways. If the cool people don't make the slightest effort to get to know you, you know you're at the bottom of the food chain. Hint > low fWHR

Ab0M1N4T10n

DEVOUT LOOKIST
Slayers
u need to be invited to lots of after parties where pretty girls are