The Face of Male Feminism

Copenhagen

Slayer
Actually these just are a new tactic for men to get laid. So in actually embracing feminism, they are implicitly suggesting that they should be able to insert their penis into a vagina as a "safe alternative" to misogynist men. The entire thing is duplicitous. The only real feminists are men who would be 100% willing to chop off their cocks.

Amud

Banned
There are no male feminists with low-set brows.

Notice how they all have feminine facial proportions(tall foreheads short lower thirds) and narrow faces. They have neotenous faces. No male feminist has a wide zygomatic arch. 

It's simple they are low t :lol:

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
ColezRightFoot said:
Notice how they all have feminine facial proportions(tall foreheads short lower thirds) and narrow faces. They have neotenous faces. No male feminist has a wide zygomatic arch. 

It's simple they are low t :lol:
This.
[hr]
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Actually these just are a new tactic for men to get laid. So in actually embracing feminism, they are implicitly suggesting that they should be able to insert their penis into a vagina as a "safe alternative" to misogynist men. The entire thing is duplicitous. The only real feminists are men who would be 100% willing to chop off their cocks.
And this. Legit as fuck.

First one seems like an MRA troller. Doubt the strap-on one is real either.

LOL'd at this one:

And no way is Gosling legit feminist. That's some act he's putting on for sure.

Browcel

Chad
Holy fuck. The 7th guy that appears in the vid has the worst facial folds I've ever seen.

Inb4 a woman files rape charges against a man who teabags her on Halo.

"H-he virtually RAPED ME!"
[hr]
Browcel said:
Holy fuck. The 7th guy that appears in the vid has the worst facial folds I've ever seen.
You mean 6th right? The ethnicel?

Br0sk1

Gigachad
Yeesh. All I can say is that I'm not surprised.