The face of a cuckold

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Can you believe this guy was studying to be a christian minister.  I wonder if he eats his cheerios with semen. 

chadrat
Mewslims
One of the most punchable faces I've ever seen, and there's nothing too unusual about it either. Just your typical normie face-in-the-crowd. Maybe that's what makes it so punchable.

Ascent

Normie
What a disgusting white-knighting cuck.

He deserves to be shot.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Pizza Slayer said:
Can you believe this guy was studying to be a christian minister.  I wonder if he eats his cheerios with semen. 

Just found out this cuck is the guy who wrote the script for paper towns

[video=youtube]

666 said:
One of the most punchable faces I've ever seen, and there's nothing too unusual about it either. Just your typical normie face-in-the-crowd. Maybe that's what makes it so punchable.
[hr]
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0EYBBl5LI[/video]

Look at this white knight trying to make himself more appealing to big red feminists. lol, keep coping!

Dirty Blond

Slayer
God, that haircut. If I had the money he must have I would treat myself a little better than that.

Temoc

Coper
King Chad said:
Have you ever actually seen an attractive liberal?

No.
It's fucking sad how these liberals have hijacked science and atheism. Now being scientifically informed and an atheist makes people think you're a leftist cuck.

Watch his other videos, it's all about how muslims are nice, the USA is bad, and republicans/right-wingers are creationist idiots.

Browcel

Chad
That's a cope. How many times you've had sex does matter. People who marry as virgins are much less likely to divorce.

King Chad

Normie
Temoc said:
King Chad said:
Have you ever actually seen an attractive liberal?

No.
It's fucking sad how these liberals have hijacked science and atheism. Now being scientifically informed and an atheist makes people think you're a leftist cuck.

Watch his other videos, it's all about how muslims are nice, the USA is bad, and republicans/right-wingers are creationist idiots.
Yup. They're up their own ass. It's all to feed their ego, that they're so much more "progressive" than the rest of us.

They are attempting to compensate for their shitty aesthetics and low IQ