The face of a cuckold

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
559
Reputation
1
Can you believe this guy was studying to be a christian minister.  I wonder if he eats his cheerios with semen. 


 

666

chadrat
Mewslims
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,636
Reputation
942
One of the most punchable faces I've ever seen, and there's nothing too unusual about it either. Just your typical normie face-in-the-crowd. Maybe that's what makes it so punchable.
 

Ascent

Normie
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
1,229
Reputation
0
What a disgusting white-knighting cuck.

He deserves to be shot.
 

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
559
Reputation
1
Pizza Slayer said:
Can you believe this guy was studying to be a christian minister.  I wonder if he eats his cheerios with semen. 


Just found out this cuck is the guy who wrote the script for paper towns

[video=youtube]
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
820
Reputation
2
666 said:
One of the most punchable faces I've ever seen, and there's nothing too unusual about it either. Just your typical normie face-in-the-crowd. Maybe that's what makes it so punchable.
[hr]
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0EYBBl5LI[/video]

Look at this white knight trying to make himself more appealing to big red feminists. lol, keep coping!
 

Dirty Blond

Slayer
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
3,336
Reputation
8
God, that haircut. If I had the money he must have I would treat myself a little better than that.
 

Temoc

Coper
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
922
Reputation
0
King Chad said:
Have you ever actually seen an attractive liberal?

No.
It's fucking sad how these liberals have hijacked science and atheism. Now being scientifically informed and an atheist makes people think you're a leftist cuck.

Watch his other videos, it's all about how muslims are nice, the USA is bad, and republicans/right-wingers are creationist idiots.
 

Browcel

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
64
That's a cope. How many times you've had sex does matter. People who marry as virgins are much less likely to divorce.
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Temoc said:
King Chad said:
Have you ever actually seen an attractive liberal?

No.
It's fucking sad how these liberals have hijacked science and atheism. Now being scientifically informed and an atheist makes people think you're a leftist cuck.

Watch his other videos, it's all about how muslims are nice, the USA is bad, and republicans/right-wingers are creationist idiots.
Yup. They're up their own ass. It's all to feed their ego, that they're so much more "progressive" than the rest of us.

They are attempting to compensate for their shitty aesthetics and low IQ
 
Top