• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The entrance to a girls pussy is a magnitude lower than sluthate/lookism likes to bel

jeebusreekris

Regular
Its ridiculous the list of requirements this place comes up with.

The fact is you neither need a big social circle, 8+ Looks, Money, a car, a job, stellar personality anything of that.

I have neither. And I van fuck girls. And several of my friends can.

Just lol@people coming up with stories about how they are shunned by sluts and humiliated.

Nothing of this ever happens in real life.

Just 2 days ago I was at a club. I was so tired I couldnt even stand anymore.

When me and my 5'8 friend wanted to go home we hung out outside for a little bit.

3 Jailbaits walk by one drops something. I say "Hey come here" reach out my hand "my name is jeebusreekris". The 3 JB stand there and we talk. Granted I was so tired my friend took over the conversation and I just wanted to go hime and didnt say anything anymore. But the fact is they wanted us to go with them into the club. (we went home because we were fucked up...).

But it really is THAT EASY to meet girls. There is nothing to it, just literally being out there in front of a club and saying "Hey, whats your name, you look cute yadayadayda..."

modified

hairloss expert
jeebusreekris said:
Just lol@people coming up with stories about how they are shunned by sluts and humiliated.

Nothing of this ever happens in real life.

Just 2 days ago I was at a club. I was so tired I couldnt even stand anymore.

When me and my 5'8 friend wanted to go home we hung out outside for a little bit.

3 Jailbaits walk by one drops something. I say "Hey come here" reach out my hand "my name is jeebusreekris". The 3 JB stand there and we talk. Granted I was so tired my friend took over the conversation and I just wanted to go hime and didnt say anything anymore. But the fact is they wanted us to go with them into the club. (we went home because we were fucked up...).

But it really is THAT EASY to meet girls. There is nothing to it, just literally being out there in front of a club and saying "Hey, whats your name, you look cute yadayadayda..."

Let me guess. You're white. You're 5/10+. You're 5'9"+ (probably 5'10"+).

Not all of us are.

I actually DO get shunned and treated like shit for trying stuff like you're describing IRL.

modified

hairloss expert
jeebusreekris said:
Keep coping

I'm short, have tiny wrists, a boyish voice, I'm a minority, and my face is sub 4.

What should I do?

jeebusreekris

Regular
modified said:
jeebusreekris said:
Keep coping

I'm short, have tiny wrists, a boyish voice, I'm a minority, and my face is sub 4.

What should I do?

What every neurotypical subhuman would do.

Get stylish clothes, a haircut run DJ, Emo, Hipster, designer game and get an asian girlfriend.

The problem is probably you just sit in your basement all day. You dont have to compensate with a stellar personality but you gotta be cool in some way.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
It is very difficult. I admit the huge portion of the game comprises of the ability to act/speak, but it is rather a talent than some skill one can learn. Women easily realize you are worthless incel even when you try to act according to some stupid precepts and you seem to be good at it.

Look good and act manly, not wannabe-manly.

modified

hairloss expert
jeebusreekris said:
modified said:

What should I do?

What every neurotypical subhuman would do.

Get stylish clothes, a haircut run DJ, Emo, Hipster, designer game and get an asian girlfriend.

Not good enough. I already have stylish clothes. I have the best haircuts I can get. As a minority myself, asian girls don't respond any better to me than any other type of girl. That only works for white guys.

I elect for surgeries. For ~$160K I can be your height/looks and have life easy like you do.

The point being - just because you were born on "average to above average white guy" easy mode don't assume we all are.

jeebusreekris said:
The problem is probably you just sit in your basement all day. You dont have to compensate with a stellar personality but you gotta be cool in some way.

I have my own house. My basement has boxes in it.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've been shunned and humiliated many times, but believe what you want. It's hard to keep a positive attitude when nothing you try works. [/font]

White God

Regular
That's the reality of approaching, sometimes you meet girls and they are just DTF or they just open up right away.

FireHaze

Megastar
I like how OP talks all this shit but at the end of the day he still didn't get laid.

FireHaze said:
I like how OP talks all this shit but at the end of the day he still didn't get laid.

OMG today i talked with a female cashier and she was so friendly and submissive to me...100% DTF you nerds.
i went home alone tho because i was tired, but i could have EASILY fucked her right on the checkout.
its so easy for me to get sex hurrddurrr