• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

the east coast is the best place to live

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
average height on the east coast is 5'9, so i'm perfectly average.
average height on the west coast is a whopping 6'. lol @ living out west. if you're a manlet you're mogged into an early grave, and if you're tall it diminishes your advantage.
average height in western europe is like 6' or more. just fucking lol. i've always wanted to visit europe but i don't see the point. why would i spend money to go get mogged. fuck europe.

great article on height (high-IQcel only) http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2004/04/05/the-height-gap (do not click if you are low-IQ!)

also lol @ this guy's post on city-data

Okay, so I am a short Italian guy from the Northeast, with a height of just 5'6. Over the past five days, I was in San Diego checking out the area to see if I want to live there. I absolutely loved San Diego. However, as time progressed, I noticed something that became very apparent to me. 99% of the white men there are VERY tall compared to the average man on the east coast. Why is this the case? I felt very different everywhere I went and over those five days, I went out shopping, dining, driving around, meeting people, etc., and didn't even see ONE other white guy who was as short as me. I felt so different from then on. It's kinda sad, because I loved SD, but I really started to feel awkward being one of the very few short guys in town. I also went out to a club one night and again, I was probably the shortest guy in the club. Why would I want to live somewhere if I feel so different like that?

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/general-u-s/1763866-why-men-so-tall-west-coast.html#ixzz4F1cpCZhg

chadrat
HQNP
I don't believe those statistics

The west coast is like 95% Asians and Spics

There is no way they're taller than east coasters (more white)

chadrat
HQNP
[quote pid='1346421' dateline='1469085483']
Average height on the east coast is legit 6 foot? That explains why I get heightmogged so much
[/quote]

LowIQcel

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
i remember reading the stats a long time ago, and i think ethnikcels were excluded, they took white height only