Xander94

Gigachad
IQ will go down rapidly and people will behave worse than animals

KEN SHAMROCK

WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS MAN
HBO Manlets
IQ has been dropping for decades. It's over for Europe. Europeans laugh at the ugly chinamen and curries but within a decade they will rule the world. The West will descend to something similar what you see in places like Brazil.
india and china has a genetic curse for not being able to run things in a mannorlt fashion

basicly their lack of "senteince" will make things like hong kong bea thing and at worst china becomming a splti country

Xander94

Gigachad
IQ has been dropping for decades. It's over for Europe. Europeans laugh at the ugly chinamen and curries but within a decade they will rule the world. The West will descend to something similar what you see in places like Brazil.
I think all the countries will be impacted, since the world is now run by bill gates zuckerberg and the other snakes

elmoggerino

Gigachad
india and china has a genetic curse for not being able to run things in a mannorlt fashion

basicly their lack of "senteince" will make things like hong kong bea thing and at worst china becomming a splti country
I think what you're saying is a bunch of nonsensical racist bullshit. Europe wasn't always the dominant force and this idea that it's impossible no matter what that Europe descends beneath Asia due to some sort of a race pseudo-science is laughable. In fact these countries won't have to do anything unimaginable to take the top spot, Europeans are so degenerate I am surprised that none of the countries that make up Europe hasn't fully disintegrated yet. I think Ukraine will be the first one and I believe it's gonna happen soon.

goron black

barbara palvin
asians don't have sentience, empathy and are not good human beings.

KEN SHAMROCK

HBO Manlets
I think what you're saying is a bunch of nonsensical racist bullshit. Europe wasn't always the dominant force and this idea that it's impossible no matter what that Europe descends beneath Asia due to some sort of a race pseudo-science is laughable. In fact these countries won't have to do anything unimaginable to take the top spot, Europeans are so degenerate I am surprised that none of the countries that make up Europe hasn't fully disintegrated yet. I think Ukraine will be the first one and I believe it's gonna happen soon.
europe has always been on top i mean that litarly in all senses of the word except parts of the acient middle east but i would consider the summerians white(thats so old and unque people its not even controverisal like persians)

the modern world is created by whites and asuming asians can play along with the world created by another race is hazzerdess at most

goron black

barbara palvin
European empathy has always been rooted in Christianity which is basically close to being dead. There is not much empathy left in Europe. Don't kid yourself.
People being good people because of their religion are not good people.

Only an atheists or agnostic can be genuienly good human being.

elmoggerino

Gigachad
europe has always been on top i mean that litarly in all senses of the word except parts of the acient middle east but i would consider the summerians white(thats so old and unque people its not even controverisal like persians)

the modern world is created by whites and asuming asians can play along with the world created by another race is hazzerdess at most
Maybe since about the Roman Empire but even that was just one civilization in the Mediterranean. There was no real European dominance prior to the 15th century. Your fantasies don't change anything about the fact Asia is absolutely killing it in the 21st century. This graph only goes to about 2015. It's indeed over for the West.
1590250568598.png

KEN SHAMROCK

HBO Manlets
Maybe since about the Roman Empire but even that was just one civilization in the Mediterranean. There was no real European dominance prior to the 15th century. Your fantasies don't change anything about the fact Asia is absolutely killing it in the 21st century. This graph only goes to about 2015. It's indeed over for the West.
View attachment 46582
ofcourse they are rising becuse they have more to rise from

things are from decided the war isnt done theres alot of thinsg that can spell doom for china like india and korea being on the side of the european and western part

Xander94

Gigachad
View attachment 46582
It has been predicted by orthodox monks that Asia will soon surpass the west in everything (including culture)

elmoggerino

Gigachad
ofcourse they are rising becuse they have more to rise from

things are from decided the war isnt done theres alot of thinsg that can spell doom for china like india and korea being on the side of the european and western part
They have it a bit easier due to the number of people. But you are forgetting the most technologically productive countries are largely Asian too. Don't kid yourself by thinking they will be dependent on the West in the future:
1590250828845.png
1590250832228.png

Of course a war would end unfavorably for China but I think they are not that dumb, they are waiting patiently. The West will destroy itself.

PunchFace

Chad

lol @ this stupidity

China is a 5000 year old continuous empire. superpower of Asia for 5000 years. It is the most consistent superpower the world has ever seen.

Whereas in the west, empires come and go. Greece. Rome. Britain. etc.

Once the Chinaman gets to the throne. there will be no turning back.

Xander94

Gigachad
lol @ this stupidity

China is a 5000 year old continuous empire. superpower of Asia for 5000 years. It is the most consistent superpower the world has ever seen.

Whereas in the west, empires come and go. Greece. Rome. Britain. etc.

Once the Chinaman gets to the throne. there will be no turning back.

// Infolinks