THE CURE FOR BALDNESS

Workcell

Incel
Fuck that's a thick beard, he could just get a beard to head transplant.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Workcell said:

I just saw a video where this was suggested but they talked about the back hair. If you think about it, you're beard hair is thickier than your scalp's so it won't look as good. I'd suggest your legs and arm hair as better choices mine at least are thinner.

Workcell

Incel
Jesus Christ said:
Workcell said:

I just saw a video where this was suggested but they talked about the back hair. If you think about it, you're beard hair is thickier than your scalp's so it won't look as good. I'd suggest your legs and arm hair as better choices mine at least are thinner.
Most people's leg or arm hair falls off at about a quarter of an inch, not really ideal for on the top of the head.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Workcell said:
Jesus Christ said:
Most people's leg or arm hair falls off at about a quarter of an inch, not really ideal for on the top of the head.

Well thought. That applies to most man I guess. Sorry for being a hairy bear. As I shave my own hair weekly (buzz cut), the hair on the top of my head is shorter than my legs' and arms' so it wouldn't be a problem to me personally.

Workcell

Incel
Jesus Christ said:
Workcell said:

Well thought. That applies to most man I guess. Sorry for being a hairy bear. As I shave my own hair weekly (buzz cut), the hair on the top of my head is shorter than my legs' and arms' so it wouldn't be a problem to me personally.
That's odd but whatever works for you.  It comes down to the follicle life cycle.

dat feel

Lookism God
I love how you can clearly see in the video that he's a broken man, he is defeated, he is single and unloved, he is destined to a solitary life with a sad an uneventful ending.

Baldcels should band together and rebel against the medical establishment until baldness becomes the #1 disease that all scientists are focused on. Hair loss does more damage to men than all other diseases combined.

dat feel said:
I love how you can clearly see in the video that he's a broken man, he is defeated, he is single and unloved, he is destined to a solitary life with a sad an uneventful ending.

Baldcels should band together and rebel against the medical establishment until baldness becomes the #1 disease that all scientists are focused on. Hair loss does more damage to men than all other diseases combined.
i consider to go er to spread awarwness