The consequences of vitamin D deficiency on bone mass

If you still haven't jumped on the vitamin D wagon, just look at these photos

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
10,000 IU per day crew, 

https://labdoor.com/rankings/vitamin-d

@"Anakind" what do you think of this site? They tested various vitamin D supps in a lab to try and distinguish the legit from the unlegit. I bought the number 1 ranked one.  :macho: noticing clean energy and rock solid morning wood   :macho:

feg said:
maybe in the 19th century
A lot of people have vitamin D deficiency these days as a result of following the advice of dermatologists.  People have started avoiding the sun to prevent skin damage but they don't supplement their diet with vitamin D.  

That's why the rate of multiple sclerosis is going through the roof.

Anakind

King of Chads
MENTAL_CEL said:
10,000 IU per day crew, 

@"Anakind" what do you think of this site? They tested various vitamin D supps in a lab to try and distinguish the legit from the unlegit. I bought the number 1 ranked one.  :macho: noticing clean energy and rock solid morning wood   :macho:
Seems like they didn't test my brand, Life Extension.

Yeah, sleep is much better on a lot of D3. I also have more vivid dreams based on experiences of my childhood for some reason, good dreams. It's what a lot of people reported as well. It's only anecdotal evidence of course, but still.
[hr]
Former Lurker said:
A lot of people have vitamin D deficiency these days as a result of following the advice of dermatologists.  People have started avoiding the sun to prevent skin damage but they don't supplement their diet with vitamin D.  

Statistics show that more autism children are born in the winter, probably due to lower lower D3 levels as a result of a lack of sunshine. Interestingly, January seems to be an exception. That's the month with the most snow on the ground reflecting the sunlight.

Anakind said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
10,000 IU per day crew, 

Seems like they didn't test my brand, Life Extension.

Yeah, sleep is much better on a lot of D3. I also have more vivid dreams based on experiences of my childhood for some reason, good dreams. It's what a lot of people reported as well. It's only anecdotal evidence of course, but still.
[hr]
Former Lurker said:

Statistics show that more autism children are born in the winter, probably due to lower lower D3 levels as a result of a lack of sunshine. Interestingly, January seems to be an exception. That's the month with the most snow on the ground reflecting the sunlight.
But babies are indoors though, for like 99% of the time?

Anakind

King of Chads
MewingTillIDie said:
Anakind said:
Don't know how much sunlight they get. But they definitely get too little these days b/c modern parents are retarded. Infants are supposed to be outside all the time and not in a sterile environment. That's the reason why children who are born on a farm have stronger immune systems on average. Being around cows, pigs, chicken and other animals is healthy for a growing child.

Anakind said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Don't know how much sunlight they get. But they definitely get too little these days b/c modern parents are retarded. Infants are supposed to be outside all the time and not in a sterile environment. That's the reason why children who are born on a farm have stronger immune systems on average. Being around cows, pigs, chicken and other animals is healthy for a growing child.
legit, you should make a poll and see if most members were born in the winter

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Anakind said:
MewingTillIDie said:
My mum used to make me run around in the sun during peak summer for hours because she thought my hair would stay blonde (it was turning darker brown), I have a robust skull and lean body.

factchecker

Subhuman
One has to point out this anomaly, In the USA the most deficient Viitamin D group is also the one wih the highest bone mineral density and the lower rate of bone loss...