The complete LOOKS MAXING guide for the 4-7 normalfag

NoctisOrgy

Gigachad
Mediocre thead tbh boyos.

It's all true and redpilled but I don't see any secret in here tbh.
So I remain an incel coper tbh boyos

sick of it!!! i need a secret noooooooooooow!!!! ER inducing blackpill for those who apply everything from this thread and remain incels cucked by Chad tbh boyos

jfl@me
jfl@us

:cage:

H

help_me9000

"minoxidil + nizoral shampoo"

what brand of these can i order off amazon?

wew_lad

Push it to the limit xd
Masculinity Crew
i have the op printed and framed in my room tbh

Change

Coper
Hi there!

Thanks for the great thread!

Regarding HEAD HAIR - Hair Transplantation:
I am going for Hair Transplantation in early 2018.

I am thinking: How should i tell them to set the hairline?

First i just thought 'leave it to the doctor'.
Now i am reading "appearance of the whole hairline should be a squared appearance unlike the rounded appearance in a female"

Here is me:
http:// i.imgur.com/xVZZGS7.jpg
http:// i.imgur.com/iTrd23W.jpg
http:// i.imgur.com/jDCDid5.jpg

Wondering if quare appearance really works for me
Good looking loser had hair restoration and seems to have done it very square: www. gll-getalife. com/how-to-look-younger-what-ive-been-doing-that-actually-works
Thanks for help

https:// lookism . net / Thread-The-complete-LOOKS-MAXING-guide-for-the-4-7-normalfag
Machiavellian said:
Hair should complement your head, If you have a tall or broad forehead, cover it up a bit, if you have a long midface, show as much of your forehead as you can even through cropping your hairline a bit, you should also have good body to the sides to both give your head some width and also to distract from the long midface, so get those mutton chops growing.
Here is a guide:

The hairline should be straight and not have a widows point, the appearance of the whole hairline should be a squared appearance unlike the rounded appearance in a female.

pps just wanna mention the links at the start don't work- Facial aesthetics Thread, Why you should Looks Max, Quick guide to majoy problems and their solutions

poontang

pungtango the hot mumbai slum stacy
Shitposters
I remember this thread.

It is really adorable.

Mewtwo

Slayer
wtfiswrongwithme said:
is there anyway to change your whole facial structure?
Yes.

Shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun, guaranteed results.

Marcos Irastorza

Subhuman
Why i cant enter to the threads that are on the top??

When I click one it says:  Warning

The request contains an invalid URL!

Please, Help...

lolita

Slayer
Wtf happened to this forum... it used to be full of info like this to help others and now it’s just a mess... @pakichad here Lol, this thread is full of information,  I will try to find similar knowledgeable threads and tag you there too to help you if you want

@"poobear" 
Is there a way to keep a thread on watch for my profile or something
I want this thread to be on my favorite list if that exists so that I can look at it from time to time

lltvyr said:
Has anybody plucked their eyebrows straight?
plucking or threading your eyebrows is important. Your eyebrow shape changes your whole look
[hr]
wtfiswrongwithme said:
is there anyway to change your whole facial structure?
Yup like tom ford said your eyebrows. The way you shape your eyebrows will change your whole look.
[hr]
GraffiZy said:
What do you guys think about using a quality facebrush (like zeitgard 1)?
Face brush only works if you're working. You need to be exercising sweating and opening your pores.

sinchross

Subhuman
lefterio13 said:
EYES
Oculoplastic surgery is the highest tier cosmetic surgery after facial reconstruction(lefort).
I would include an eye chart but not only are most inaccurate but only practical to women applying eye liner.
The 2 main types you need to know about are down turned(negative canthal tilt) eyes and monolid(most common in Asians) eyes.
Both desperately require surgery although that surgery is a vasectomy.

by vasectomy you mean that theyre dangerous aight?
I think he means to recommend them to not being able to reproduce more, to not risk in generate more children with the mentioned flaws LOL.