The bullshit I read here about gonial angle

Narrator

Normie
Rotters
Enraged my inner autism.
All bluepilled morphs show it either as short-faced, neutral, and long-faced or short, average, and long chinned.

You need a huge chin and long ramus together with horizontal jaws.

Damn, the same angle as Carmack in before! Look how well he looks with THE PERFECT 110 ANGLE after his dbjaw!

bone lenght mass diameter volume oh gandi3

That fatty looks better after. And the response that 110 is perfect is given to the question what is ideal, of course it doesn't matter if the you have the ideal angle if the rest of the face is deformed.

Narrator

Normie
Rotters
The Hideous Cabal said:
That fatty looks better after. And the response that 110 is perfect is given to the question what is ideal, of course it doesn't matter if the you have the ideal angle if the rest of the face is deformed.

90 is ideal
bone mass is everything

Narrator said:
The Hideous Cabal said:

90 is ideal
bone mass is everything
Hmm I don't buy it I honk that guy in the gif would look worse with a 90 degree gonial. I'm not even sure I've ever seen a human with a 90 degree gonial.

And now I get the point of this thread.

Narrator

Normie
Rotters
The Hideous Cabal said:
Narrator said:
\
90 is ideal
bone mass is everything
Hmm I don't buy it I honk that guy in the gif would look worse with a 90 degree gonial. I'm not even sure I've ever seen a human with a 90 degree gonial.

brickskulled hunk

Narrator said:
The Hideous Cabal said:

brickskulled hunk
I'm sold nigga

Generic

Normie
Narrator said:
Enraged my inner autism.
All bluepilled morphs show it either as short-faced, neutral, and long-faced or short, average, and long chinned.

You need a huge chin and long ramus together with horizontal jaws.

Damn, the same angle as Carmack in before! Look how well he looks with THE PERFECT 110 ANGLE after his dbjaw!

bone lenght mass diameter volume oh gandi3
jesus CHRIST at that feminine vertical forehead, zero brow ridge, no nasion mass, submental celism etc

worldatlarge

Incel
Still isn't exactly 90 degrees. More like 100-110. Still though that is the ideal shape,

OcularIncel

Normie
90° gonial angle is literally impossible. Your ramus would have to extend lower than your chin for that. What you guys call 90° is more like 100-110° and clever lighting, facial hair and photo angling.

You can't make the ramus a straight vertical line or worse, pulled backwards, in morphs either because that is not how the human jaw works.