• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The blackpill is as weak as the other pills.

It puts too much focus on the digital world and digital pictures. Real life is A LOT more nuanced and chaotic than the blackpill tries to make it seem. For example, angle frauding and make up frauding doesn't work as well in real life (it barely works, unless you're a braindead retard who can't tell that a darkbrown faded color on a girl's cheek isn't a shadow from strong zygos but paint on her face). Also what people look like in motion can completely change someone (either for better or worse) because the soft tissue and buccal fat moves in unpredictable ways when a person is talking. it cannot be frauded. Also the blackpill forgets that people are INDIVIDUALS with different upbringing and trauma which lead to different prefences and fetishes. using blanket statements like "forward growth = attractive" makes no sense because people are too different and forward growth doesn't automatically make your soft tissue (which makes or breaks your in-motion looks) behave in a harmonious manner. There are much much more theories from the blackpill, but it shares a false premesis (looks=everything) just like any other pill. it's too idealogical with no nuance. and if you look at everything critically, if you ask yourself "WHY" and then "WHY" again you will see that it's just pure ideology with cherry picked examples. I could write a fucking book on 1000 things the blackpill got wrong and 100 things the blackpill got right. 

I rate the blackpill 6/10 though, because at least it has a low level of coping, compared to the redpill which is 2/10 and the bluepill which is 0/10. 

the ultimate pill is the retard-pill. realising that everything is retarded and either exaggerated or underrated depending HOW you look at it. there are too many variables affecting every single social interaction that I sometimes question if we even have free will.

qazz

Regular
Morpher2000 said:
the ultimate pill is the retard-pill. realising that everything is retarded and either exaggerated or underrated depending HOW you look at it. there are too many variables affecting every single social interaction that I sometimes question if we even have free will.

horseshoe theory :bean:

Bhunnah said:

every single pill is coping because you take role of assuming that you (a mere mortal human) are capable of understanding the essence of desire and human nature and simplifying it to bone protrusions.

Bhunnah

Megastar
Morpher2000 said:
Bhunnah said:

every single pill is coping because you take role of assuming that you (a mere mortal human) are capable of understanding the essence of desire and human nature and simplifying it to bone protrusions.
we are nothing without physical form

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
there is no pill for what i beleive. its just called the truth

Crisick

you're inferior
Correct. But it’s also easier for people to blame a concept or theory for their lack of skills.

UnderbiteOverlord said:
Any attempt to compartmentalize human desire is cope

I would call it very naive thinking. 

FiftySixp said:
Keep writing, i like your style. Let's see how far you go

thanks! 

Crisick said:
Correct. But it’s also easier for people to blame a concept or theory for their lack of skills.

people here are very immature and confused. they confuse correlation with causation and ask themselves "how" questions instead of "Why" before that "how" question. when you have a goal you should ask yourself how you came to that desire and what the reasons for it are. sometimes pursuing a goal or "facing your fears" for that goal is just stupid teenage nonesense that you haven't grown out of. I was lucky enough to be smart enough to dismiss the redpill just from my intuition. of course I studied all those retarded infographics with false premesis, which only confirmed what I knew from the start - it's retarded and like someone here said, compartmentalizes too many unprovable traits given to ALL women and ALL men, when in reality we are very very nuanced creatures. 

what is the truth though? there is no truth, if the answer is constructed in a incomplete way. you need to ask the right questions that MIGHT have provable answers. as you grow older you will see that as a young lad you would ask yourself questions that have no answer because the question is too vague to answer concretely. for example "what do women want?" is such a stupid question. there is no answer for it. instead you should ask "what does THIS specific girl want in THIS specific time?". it's still a vague question, but at least slightly less vague. the longer the question the better. but you shouldn't extend it with even more requests of vague answers.

qazz

Regular
Morpher2000 said:
Bhunnah said:

:kim:

There's too many wrongs things you said, so I'm just gonna issue you a "cope".