The biggest, strongest dude I know has a single testicle

How the fuck.   His one testicle must be producing more T than both of mine combined. 

He claimed that after he lost his one testicle from cancer, he became much more muscular, much hornier.   It was as if his remaining testicle over compensated and became insecure. 

I meet the most bizarre people when I go to the oncologist.   It's nuts.

incelsNeed2die said:
How is your cancer bro? Hope you don't leave us fam. You still have trolling to do and a son to raise

It's okay.   I get UVB phototherapy for now for the mycosis fungoids that result from my t-cells having a nasty interaction with the skin on my upper back.   It was staged at 1a, which is not a big deal so long as the treatment works.

I also lost one testicle and became extremely horny afterwards. That's n=2 it would be interesting if there is a correlation but there is not much on Google about it.

jingo0

Regular
U sure he didnt just hop on roids to compensate manually?

ugliest said:
because he injects

He's too poor and it looks natural -  he's kinda strongfat unlike most dudes on steroids.   You guys are so obsessed with steroids, it's clouding your judgment.

Bondi beach said:
I also lost one testicle and became extremely horny afterwards. That's n=2 it would be interesting if there is a correlation but there is not much on Google about it.

Did you have to go on TRT after you lost your testicle?