The biggest slayer in my office is a 5/10 indian

Foxx

Average Guy
You're not a 5/10 Indian, you are a 7/10 latino manlet.

FRAUD.

Colez said:
Describe his slaying..bitches in the office all like him?

He's like 5'11 or 6ft (sorry manlets)

Was in the military (legit halo in the US)

Very approachable and friendly , all the girls talk to him and hangout, get drunk with him all the time

He dated one of the girls , super cute Latina srs, but it didn't work out well, he hasn't fucked any other girls in the office that I know of, but they all want his dick

His main slaying feature is his personality tbh, i like hanging out with him, he is a genuinely cool dude

Lookism users won't understand this cause they can't comprehend interacting with other humans in real life

Whitegod

Joke
Nothereforlong said:
Colez said:

Very approachable and friendly , all the girls talk to him and hangout, get drunk with him all the time

He dated one of the girls , super cute Latina srs, but it didn't work out well, he hasn't fucked any other girls in the office that I know of, but they all want his dick

His main slaying feature is his personality tbh, i like hanging out with him, he is a genuinely cool dude

Lookism users won't understand this cause they can't comprehend interacting with other humans in real life

pics?

Nothereforlong said:
Colez said:

I've seen super outgoing, charismatic guys with blah looks do well irl..so I believe it

normiecope

Regular
Nothereforlong said:
Colez said:

So he's white height, big boned and athletic (military) with a good lower third.

You are a retard.

twisty

Banned
yeah one of most underrated slayer traits is outgoing extroverted personality

Foxx

Average Guy
You are just a shit rater probably tbh.