The biggest problem here is how much you guys idolize/pedestalize women

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
-Pretty much every male here

-In this thread some cuck said he'd rather have a boring whore model as his wife than 1 trillion dollars(he was srs)
http://lookism.net/Thread-2-hrs-of-okcupid-with-female-model

:cage:

-You faggots posting in that whale bitch whore who's name shall not be said threads getting it to 4+ pages. 

-Calling 4/10 washed up caked up whores 9/10 goddesses because they have a vagina and aren't obese.

-I mean most men are beta thristy wks, but they dont hate  themselves and aren't aspie about it. tons of wks get laid running wk game

-Willing to do unspeakable things to humanity for some worn battered pussy

-Once you realize that women are just like everyone else, eat, piss, shit, get insecure, feel inadequate about themselves, ect. you'll do a lot better with them, trust me.

-Many of the guys here act like women shit rainbows and candy and they are some holy cosmic entity.  I swear you guys must have been raised religious because only a christian would think sex and relationships are that sacred.  Humans fuck, if you were more incline with your own body's energy and natural drive you'd get laid more

-Women are getting fucked by incel looking type guys right now while you are sitting here worshiping them wishing you could be a male model for some dumb bitch's validation.

-Mental illness is rampant on this forum, being this harsh and BDD about your own body and appearance is unhealthy.

- Of course I have no doubt that men who tend to be virgins and incel types haven't accomplished anything in their lives and are just losers with no social presence and just want to fap and play SC 2 and not take the true red pill that it isn't their looks, but their loser "do nothing" shit attitudes that

source
-almost 30 yo old cel with tons of life experience
-slayed over 20 bitches
-been to most western countries

Magic

Chad
This is spot on, really can't say more than that, but my question is, if I've been sort of fucked mentally since I was little, how exactly can I magically change that?

Legalizer

Banned
Woman max very young until mid 20 because later than that they are useless and can't produce healthy offspring Nobody cares about men it only takes one P-to-V to have a baby

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Magic said:
This is spot on, really can't say more than that, but my question is, if I've been sort of fucked mentally since I was little, how exactly can I magically change that?
How are you fucked mentally?

A good Psyciatrist or Therapist can do wonders.  The one I used to go to was a legit miracle worker. 
If you have a real mental chronic illness, you might be at worst odds though

If you're just high inhibition/shy, work on talking to people more.  The more you do it the easier it gets.   Repetition.  I approached 10 girls last week until I found one who was willing to go home with me, I'm not good looking either and have somewhat high standards.  Usually I don't get any, but I go out and game girls every week, just to get better at it and I have fun doing it.   Of course game is easier with better looks lol

flesh

Slayer
Legit, white knights and that whore need banning, along with the pathetic incels who worship her. It's annoying, because white knights also infiltrate moderation and they just have to do EVERYTHING to defend women who don't even acknowledge their existence.

FireHaze

Gigachad
I was with you but then you started mentioning BDD and shit and how it isn't our looks.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
FireHaze said:
I was with you but then you started mentioning BDD and shit and how it isn't our looks.
You're a confirmed autist.  Your looks arent your problem homeboy.  Plenty of ugly people know they're ugly and accept it and not make it the focusing point in their lives.  It's called a disorder because it's destructive and chronic

Anyway, you're a BBC and BBCs can't be incel in the Anglo-sphere.  You just need to gymcel, lower IQ, lower inhibition and standards and run BBC game.