The biggest of life's jokes is when

TheTrews

Normie
Two ugly people have an attractive Chad son or 9/10 daughter. 

Conversely, it is funny when two highly attractive people have hideously disgusting children.

rigidity

Slayer
Maximus said:
Come the fuck on.  You're using a picture of two people in their late forties to mid fifties as an example?  Dad has a broad, manly looking head.  Reverse the clock about 25 years and I can imagine he would look handsome.

It's very hard to tell with mom.

allindaeyes

Banned
rigidity said:
Maximus said:
Come the fuck on.  You're using a picture of two people in their late forties to mid fifties as an example?  Dad has a broad, manly looking head.  Reverse the clock about 25 years and I can imagine he would look handsome.

bro his sister is like a 6/10 MAX

genetics are always mixed up this is why this happens

allindaeyes said:
rigidity said:
Maximus said:

bro his sister is like a 6/10 MAX

genetics are always mixed up this is why this happens
its impossible for a skinny white female to be below 7/10.

Darkman

Slayer
It’s a phenomenon called regression to the mean. For example two tall people have children that are usually taller than the average person, but never as tall as the parents themselves. The reverse is true. Very short parents have children that are taller than them but shorter than the average. The same thing applies beauty.

Demgainz

Normie
Lachowski came out good because of the mixed blood. Inbreeding causes the worst cases of ugliness.