The biggest fucking INCELS on this website are all Europeancels.

Vertu

Incel
Make no mistake we've got loads of American and Canadiancels like ChadD24 and AlienFagco and Dat Feel and Lono and GENETICSHIT who give us a bad name.

But every awkward, ugly permacel is almost ALWAYS from Europe. The biggest autists? All from Europe. The biggest shut in freaks (ie. IcedEarth) you guessed it, Europeancel. Europe is the BREEDING GROUND For uncool, unhip, out of the loop autists.

heilsa

Slayer
you cant disown your roots buddy boyo. youre on of us my polish friend

Vertu

Incel
heilsa said:
you cant disown your roots buddy boyo. youre on of us my polish friend
You must be some sort of aspie.

You can say that about any white in North America. We're all European descendents.

Doesn't make us the same as you. I can almost INSTANTLY pin-point out a Europeancel without even knowing any background history, just by his personality and demeanor and the manner of his posts. Environment theory is VERY REAL.

Looks_Matter

Normie
LOL, OP is mad because all the chads and jocks in his city are european :lol:

Vertu said:
Make no mistake we've got loads of American and Canadiancels like ChadD24 and AlienFagco and Dat Feel and Lono and GENETICSHIT who give us a bad name.

But every awkward, ugly permacel is almost ALWAYS from Europe. The biggest autists? All from Europe. The biggest shut in freaks (ie. IcedEarth) you guessed it, Europeancel. Europe is the BREEDING GROUND For uncool, unhip, out of the loop autists.
Your post always makes me wonder why you even come here. This forum would die of inactivity if you banned everyone you didn't like. There are very few posters I actually hate.

Anakind

King of Chads
If we looked like vertu, we couldn't be incel.

Anakind said:

i think this is legit the most subhuman skull ive ever seen. so long, so narrow, such big forehead, such high hairline. the facial features are SHIT tier too of course.
but im mirin his ears...fuaaaark slayer ears

Anakind

King of Chads
elm said:
the pic being thrown around isnt vertu, i refuse to believe someone looking like that would be so deluded to come up with all the shit/stories he tells
It's the interwebz.

elm said:
the pic being thrown around isnt vertu, i refuse to believe someone looking like that would be so deluded to come up with all the shit/stories he tells
if you look like this, deluding yourself with such coping stories is the only thing keeping you alive.
if you wanna know if a guy is good-looking on the internet, check his posts/day ratio and it will speak for itself

Copenhagen

Slayer
Asians are bigger slayers than Europeans. There are 700,000,000 white people in the world and 2.3 billion Asians just LMAO.

Anakind

King of Chads
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Proof?

He's a master troll and you believe him?
He posted those pics on the Misc years ago and regretted it. Some guys from puahate spotted him. That's why we know it's him.

Anakind

King of Chads
madmaxmandem said:
Anakind said:
He posted those pics on the Misc years ago and regretted it. Some guys from puahate spotted him. That's why we know it's him.
:jordan:

Is this a fucking joke?

Are you for real? Is that actually him?
He tried to convince us it wasn't him but the evidence was too strong in the end.

Darkman

Normie
Anakind said:

How can someone look like that, yet be so arrogant and deluded.