• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

THE BIGGEST FEAR OF THE WHITE MAN IS...

Adolf Hipster

Banned
THE BBC

LOL@ a this comment. Whitecels being mad at BBCs pounding white pussy

LostTuna

Machine
wtf @ taht cuck shit lmao

some white ppl are fucked up, swear to god

My cock is the same size as most Nigerians (biggest cocks in Africa) so I'd cuck BBCs
How does that make you feel?
:tlol:

I meant the Congo*

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, If we gonna believe the statistics my cock is larger than the random BBCs, yet I would find it pretty damn disgusting if she had been penetrated by a blackcel, she might aswell have been fucked by a monkey/horse/dog at that point, and thats pretty nasty IMO.

Invisible

Champion
RealRob said:
Well, If we gonna believe the statistics my cock is larger than the random BBCs, yet I would find it pretty damn disgusting if she had been penetrated by a blackcel, she might aswell have been fucked by a monkey/horse/dog at that point, and thats pretty nasty IMO.

Feels. Is this how you feel about me?

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Invisible said:
RealRob said:

I think you should stick to your race, as should everyone else. And I also lol @ white cuckolds who fucks asians.

Marlon Brando said:
My cock is the same size as most Nigerians (biggest cocks in Africa) so I'd cuck BBCs
How does that make you feel?
:tlol:

I meant the Congo*

Nice save. I was about to call you out lol.

springfield

Banned
White guys talk more about the BBC than white women and black guys themselves. I think some sfcels secretly want their anal walls to be shaken by black dick.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
springfield said:
White guys talk more about the BBC than white women and black guys themselves. I think some sfcels secretly want their anal walls to be shaken by black dick.

Legit :lol:

Invisible

Champion
RealRob said:
Invisible said:

I think you should stick to your race, as should everyone else. And I also lol @ white cuckolds who fucks asians.

Well, what can I say. You're fighting a losing battle there, pal. And there is literally nothing you can do about it but rage on the Internet.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Invisible said:
RealRob said:

Well, what can I say. You're fighting a losing battle there, pal. And there is literally nothing you can do about it but rage on the Internet.

Well no shit, most of the world is going to shit anyway but you could still have an opinion on it.

BBC is like the equalizer,when pinky gets outta line and bullies feminine weakminded ethnics like asians or indians(dot),theres always a bbc in there somewhere to keep him in check lol