• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

THE BIGGEST FEAR OF THE WHITE MAN IS...

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
49
THE BBC

LOL@ a this comment. Whitecels being mad at BBCs pounding white pussy

 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
34
wtf @ taht cuck shit lmao

some white ppl are fucked up, swear to god
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
459
Reputation
0
My cock is the same size as most Nigerians (biggest cocks in Africa) so I'd cuck BBCs
How does that make you feel?
:tlol:


I meant the Congo*
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,979
Reputation
2,693
Well, If we gonna believe the statistics my cock is larger than the random BBCs, yet I would find it pretty damn disgusting if she had been penetrated by a blackcel, she might aswell have been fucked by a monkey/horse/dog at that point, and thats pretty nasty IMO.
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
24
RealRob said:
Well, If we gonna believe the statistics my cock is larger than the random BBCs, yet I would find it pretty damn disgusting if she had been penetrated by a blackcel, she might aswell have been fucked by a monkey/horse/dog at that point, and thats pretty nasty IMO.

Feels. Is this how you feel about me?
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,979
Reputation
2,693
Invisible said:
RealRob said:
Well, If we gonna believe the statistics my cock is larger than the random BBCs, yet I would find it pretty damn disgusting if she had been penetrated by a blackcel, she might aswell have been fucked by a monkey/horse/dog at that point, and thats pretty nasty IMO.

Feels. Is this how you feel about me?

I think you should stick to your race, as should everyone else. And I also lol @ white cuckolds who fucks asians.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
1
Marlon Brando said:
My cock is the same size as most Nigerians (biggest cocks in Africa) so I'd cuck BBCs
How does that make you feel?
:tlol:


I meant the Congo*


Nice save. I was about to call you out lol.
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
4
White guys talk more about the BBC than white women and black guys themselves. I think some sfcels secretly want their anal walls to be shaken by black dick.
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
49
springfield said:
White guys talk more about the BBC than white women and black guys themselves. I think some sfcels secretly want their anal walls to be shaken by black dick.

Legit :lol:
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
24
RealRob said:
Invisible said:
Feels. Is this how you feel about me?

I think you should stick to your race, as should everyone else. And I also lol @ white cuckolds who fucks asians.

Well, what can I say. You're fighting a losing battle there, pal. And there is literally nothing you can do about it but rage on the Internet.
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,979
Reputation
2,693
Invisible said:
RealRob said:
I think you should stick to your race, as should everyone else. And I also lol @ white cuckolds who fucks asians.

Well, what can I say. You're fighting a losing battle there, pal. And there is literally nothing you can do about it but rage on the Internet.

Well no shit, most of the world is going to shit anyway but you could still have an opinion on it.
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
1,933
Reputation
3
BBC is like the equalizer,when pinky gets outta line and bullies feminine weakminded ethnics like asians or indians(dot),theres always a bbc in there somewhere to keep him in check lol
 
Top