• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The biggest coping mechanisms on this forum

Anakind

Champion
- "If I was neurotypical (NT), I would be a slayer."

- "It's all genetics."

- "My face is fine, I'm just too short."

- "I will be more attractive with muscles."

- "Looksmaxxing and plastic surgery will change my life."

- "Men become more attractive with age."

Add some more if you want.

Anakind

Champion
Sekrets said:
taking 50k IU vitamin d will help me

It does with health and fighting depression, moron! Didn't claim anything else.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
If you're actually on the autism spectrum and have an okay face/height/frame then yeah, aspieness is your problem. You might not be a slayer but you'd have an okay and normal sex life for your age group 

I mean, it's mostly genetics. Environmental factors just trigger problems that are genetically there. It's all about genetic recombination but I'll admit prenatal nutrition and care if extremely important 

If you're under 5'7 then you got a legitimate case I guess 

I mean technically good musculature can't hurt so you will by definition be more attractive even if it's just ever so slightly 

Only if you have anatomical bone flaws and have tip top surgery but otherwise on an average face surgery is cope, you're right

Yeah, no. Men peak at around 20-23. It's all downhill from there (balding, aging, weight gain due to shit metabolism, etc)

Dentist said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
You need to be a MM to live a happy life

There is actually some truth to this. Maybe not ballou tier but if you couldn't do amateur modelling at the minimum especially as a white male you will struggle with any girl above a 6 these days.

Failing that, just be ethnic (then you can be a 4/10 aesthetically and still get tons of pus from hot girls)

^ this guy knows what's up 

:nice:

Severe Aspie

Regular
UglyNormalFag said:
If you're actually on the autism spectrum and have an okay face/height/frame then yeah, aspieness is your problem. You might not be a slayer but you'd have an okay and normal sex life for your age group 

I mean, it's mostly genetics. Environmental factors just trigger problems that are genetically there. It's all about genetic recombination but I'll admit prenatal nutrition and care if extremely important 

If you're under 5'7 then you got a legitimate case I guess 

I mean technically good musculature can't hurt so you will by definition be more attractive even if it's just ever so slightly 

Only if you have anatomical bone flaws and have tip top surgery but otherwise on an average face surgery is cope, you're right

Yeah, no. Men peak at around 20-23. It's all downhill from there (balding, aging, weight gain due to shit metabolism, etc)

autism/personality is genetic.

Anakind

Champion
Severe Aspie said:

I thought so too until a while ago. But the more science progresses in that area we can say that genetic markers only improve risk factors in autism. But let's put it this way: We have no control over non-genetic factors either (at least when they matter most).

Lel

Machine
for some people these might not be copes 

aspies would do better as NT

manlets would do better if taller

lankets would do better if they gymcel 

etc etc etc

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Blaming literally everything on genetics is the biggest cope.

Invisible

Champion
"Derp. fuarr. I waz such a slayer wens I waz an kid. Den pyoobertee fukt me up. Mayne. Fml"

-- No. You were a civ virgin then (and still are). Most kids are somewhay cute due to neoteny. Deal with it.

"I'm a 7.5/10. Fml. I need 1 point to ascend. Anything below an 8, even 1 or 0.5 points below, is permavirgin tier. I almost made it, boyos, but alas i shall die virginity in tact"

-- Fuck off, dat feel

Severe Aspie

Regular
Anakind said:
Severe Aspie said:

I thought so too until a while ago. But the more science progresses in that area we can say that genetic markers only improve risk factors in autism. But let's put it this way: We have no control over non-genetic factors either (at least when they matter most).

But this can be said about many things as well..

looks, IQ etc.

Anakind

Champion
Severe Aspie said:
Anakind said:

looks, IQ etc.

Pretty much. That's why geneticists have been so disappointed with the Human Genome Project. The results showed that genes matter far less than was even thought before.

King Chad

Regular
Supreme Gentleman said:
Dentist said:
There is actually some truth to this. Maybe not ballou tier but if you couldn't do amateur modelling at the minimum especially as a white male you will struggle with any girl above a 6 these days.

Failing that, just be ethnic (then you can be a 4/10 aesthetically and still get tons of pus from hot girls)

^ this guy knows what's up 

:nice:

Fuark, run Syrian refugee game and get paid to rape. You can even claim your a child escaping war if you look below 40 (in Sweden it is illegal to determine a refugee's age). since Sweden is forced to believe you. 

The only downside is girls would rather stick a crab up their vag than fuck you, but still the pro's...

Relevant to the OP: 

"5'10 is manlet tier"
"If I was 0.5 inches taller I would be a slayer"
"White girls love ethnics contrary to all evidence that say otherwise"
"White people stole everything from Ethnics and that's why ethnic places are shitholes"
"Ethnic's invented everything"
"Ethnics were the true masterminds of the world but Whites ruined them - even though I can't explain how the Whites got into those positions of power to colonize so many countries"
Any thread and comment made by Adolf Hipster
"Being NT doesn't matter"
"Being NT is everything"
Generic penis size comments
"SHUT UP STORMFRONTCEL"
"SFcel"
"After all this surgery I'll be a God"
"Run Zinc game"
"NoFap is legit"
"Just be low inhib"

Invisible

Champion
King Chad said:
"White people stole everything from Ethnics and that's why ethnic places are shitholes"
"Ethnics were the true masterminds of the world but Whites ruined them - even though I can't explain how the Whites got into those positions of power to colonize so many countries"

Nice strawman arguments. No one thinks that ethnics invented EVERYTHING. SOME  people think that ethnics invented SOME THINGS.

King Chad

Regular
Invisible said:
King Chad said:

Nice strawman arguments. No one thinks that ethnics invented EVERYTHING. SOME  people think that ethnics invented SOME THINGS.

Add this to the list OP: 

"Nice strawman arguments. No one thinks that ethnics invented EVERYTHING. SOME  people think that ethnics invented SOME THINGS."

Severe Aspie

Regular
Anakind said:
Severe Aspie said:

looks, IQ etc.

Pretty much. That's why geneticists have been so disappointed with the Human Genome Project. The results showed that genes matter far less than was even thought before.
In 100-200 years, our understanding our understanding of how the world works will drastically alter. Just like hundreds of years ago it has been thought that earth was flat, science probably will see the stuff about genes in a complete different light.
The problem is just that this wont help us now :rage:  We will remain incel. We will never find a way, to alter our brains. except you might find some genius who can help you :giggle:

Invisible said:
"Derp. fuarr. I waz such a slayer wens I waz an kid. Den pyoobertee fukt me up. Mayne. Fml"

-- No. You were a civ virgin then (and still are). Most kids are somewhay cute due to neoteny. Deal with it.

But I had my first girlfriend at 4, first kiss (lips on lips) at 5 or 6 and touched a girls (same age) pussy at 7. 
Puberty/orthorape DID fuck me over massivly. My nose grew from cute to enormous beak, my browridge growth ruined my canthal tilt and ortho rape...well...raped my face and raped my eye area completly.