• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Theory The big problem with chads

BEBE

PSL Hall of Fame
is that they barely have any morals and are a bad rolemodel examples for the young chads. They pump and dump women and make them effectively "chad widows" and after getting pumped and dumped by chad no other man will come even close and she will either choose cats or some betabux who she will feel resentment and disgust :ugh:

b59f943ccd941ce9310981785d48206f.png

Chads ruins it for the rest of us, normal men who are basically worker drone ants get cucked to an oblivion, they make sure warm water, eletricity and roof is over the heads and iphones and other goods in the shop, ensuring the basic needs for most of the population so they can watch chad switch women like socks and making them damaged goods with baggage, women are not objects :shock: but some chads are treating them like that :redstomper:

Chads who have slayer behvaiour are evil bad people who don't think of the common hardworking man. They are griefing subchads irl :mad2:
evil hedonistic mentally ill men

Even tho women enable that behaviour a proper chad must resist that temptation because he is a man of good and honor and sees the bigger picture.

Chad should only have have the option to pick his preferred choice of woman and not the full harem roster available leaving other men dry

thread where I btfo'd the chad :cool:(y)

6ft4

Unvaxxed Geezer
Autists
Legit Chads have <10 slays and are in LTRs
You are referring to slayers and their looks are within the average range and they sell drugs

stone

Banned
Birds
Couldn't care less about how it impacts other men, only reason i wouldn't slay is because of the impact it would leave on my soul long term to bond with these sluts I'll never see again and the sin of it