• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

THE BEST POST IN LOOKISM HISTORY

Was when @"undisputed" black billed me about puerto ricans subhuman history i caged till this day 248424 hours straight so fucking insanely funny

presidentelyar12333 said:
Was when @"undisputed" black billed me about puerto ricans subhuman history i caged till this day 248424 hours straight so fucking insanely funny

Link?

goblin

Regular
that was the post that got me to join the site
one of the first threads i saw here and it had me cracking up

The effort he puts into his posts when he hates someone is ridiculous... i wish i knew about him when i was in high school tbh...

Just Diss him a few times and say i'm from the country i have a presentation due on, and he'd do all the research for me AND tag me in the post with all the information and keep my attention span high with all the gifs

keep crying, you little virgin bitch.
he is asocial as fuck and thinks he is MENTAL ILLL SLAYER SLICER while he says “good day sir” to his postman every single day

he wouldnt do shit irl. he is big power online cause he is bullied to death irl 
No friends, no girlfriend, nothing irl.
Thats why he is on this forum anyway 
And then u have a slayer like me who is there just cuz alain invited me to abuse those dogs like undisputed for fun in my free time 
i host house parties, fuck bitches and we drink and make out with lot of girls while he is sitting in his computer chair, going on wikipedia to abuse a singular persons country cause he has nth else to do in his pathetic little muslim life 
notice how he is offline at same time every week cuz of his muslim shit religion prayers

i would brutally beat him to death irl
@"undisputed"  hope your autistic whore of a mother collapses in your hands and then u catch cancer

CubanMulattoSlayer said:
I PITY ALL OF YOU, CRYING FOR THAT SUBHUMANS ATTENTION, OFF YOURSELFS

this is the only bit of attention he gets
irl he is nothing
not even his mother feeds him

Deliciadecu

Rotter
KingWristcel said:
The effort he puts into his posts when he hates someone is ridiculous... i wish i knew about him when i was in high school tbh...

Just Diss him a few times and say i'm from the country i have a presentation due on, and he'd do all the research for me AND tag me in the post with all the information and keep my attention span high with all the gifs

:spew:

badhairline

Rotter
look at yourself begging me for mercy and making it obvious I live rent free inside your weak scarred tormented head, you PTSD-ridden subhuman..

badhairline said:
look at yourself begging me for mercy and making it obvious I live rent free inside your weak scarred tormented head, you PTSD-ridden subhuman..

:turban: :turban: KEEP ALTING, YOU EVEN HAVE ALTS
SHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT HOW PITIFUL ARE YOU

YOU ARE MY DOG, U ARE NOTHING
DOG RLY DESCRIBES YOU
BARK ONLINE? IRL zero. Cant even bite