The BEST imaginable life as 30+ ?

Incelcrusher

Incel
So many of us fucked over the 20s, only got a few years left or we are already in our 30s. What could guys like that possible make to make the best out of the situation?

Vertu

Incel
How about realizing the fact that getting some dirty pussy isn't the end all be all of your life.

You should have figured this out by age 13.

Once you figure it out, you're officially free. OR, you can keep living in lala land and stressing over things that don't matter.

When I'm 30+ I plan to sell up everything and just go travelling for years.

One of my goals has been to cycle the world by bike, and if you wild camp, you can get by spending next to nothing. Keeps you active/healthy/tanned as well I guess.

Considering I probably won't have kids, that gives a large financial advantage over a lot of people.

rigidity

Slayer
Vertu said:
How about realizing the fact that getting some dirty pussy isn't the end all be all of your life.

You should have figured this out by age 13.

Once you figure it out, you're officially free. OR, you can keep living in lala land and stressing over things that don't matter.
I wish I could rep you for this!

scar_face40 said:
When I'm 30+ I plan to sell up everything and just go travelling for years.

One of my goals has been to cycle the world by bike, and if you wild camp, you can get by spending next to nothing. Keeps you active/healthy/tanned as well I guess.

Considering I probably won't have kids, that gives a large financial advantage over a lot of people.
is this a troll post? you do that im going to stay in my room and slay pizza
traveling is gay, you can just open google earth and see the shit, unless you're going to bang bitches or hookers somewhere whats the point of not doing it where you live. only the middle class who try to one up their equally poor friends with travel photos on facebook travel. flush yourself.

im 27 and will i see 28 the way things are going i dont know.

i would like the laws to change and live in a place to grow commercial / agricultural quantities of cananbis. I mean thousands of pounds per year outdoors and hundreds indoors in scientific conditions. 

I will do this as a hobby and give professional advice for a living as well as trading on the market and renting out my extra home since I will live in a city but have a vacation home which is unused often 

This stuff ought to happen by 30 too not 39 thats just too old to enjoy anything

modified

hairloss expert
Incelcrusher said:
So many of us fucked over the 20s, only got a few years left or we are already in our 30s. What could guys like that possible make to make the best out of the situation?
I spent 10 years in school and now I'm workceling at 30+ to make money for surgery which I'll be starting in a few months.

Still keeping the dream alive.

Incelebrity

Slayer
modified said:
Incelcrusher said:
I spent 10 years in school and now I'm workceling at 30+ to make money for surgery which I'll be starting in a few months.

Hope springs eternal, eh.

modified

hairloss expert
Incelebrity said:
modified said:

Hope springs eternal, eh.
It's necessity for survival. Also I'm socially normal. If I fix my hair and jaw I would be possibly 5-6/10 with status from my job plus I look early to mid 20s.

I try to believe it is not hopeless for me. I honestly don't think it is. Even after my FROST alone in February I expect my prospects to increase considerably.

Incelcrusher said:
> decent career and an average woman as wife with non-retarded kids
> sex twice a month with wife once with a hooker
> a vacation every second year
> balding and hemorrhoids

short man

Slayer
If you are over 30 and you are not a slayer and you are still single...consider most men are already balding by 30. 

Anakind

King of Chads
30sgermanyjew said:
im 27 and will i see 28 the way things are going i dont know.
I'll be 35 next year and I'm not gonna see 36.

short man said:
If you are over 30 and you are not a slayer and you are still single...consider most men are already balding by 30. 
how did the textile stay intact or they reburied him?

short man

Slayer
flush your theories said:
short man said:
That's a 35 y/o bald single man, he is probably short too and has a retruded maxilla.

short man said:
That's a 35 y/o bald single man, he is probably short too and has a retruded maxilla.
yeah I see the wires at the ribs it's an exhibit skeleton and some retard put it in a coffin

short man

Slayer
short man said:
yeah I see the wires at the ribs it's an exhibit skeleton and some retard put it in a coffin

BrickTamland

Banned
Posting on this site everyday while on an steady income sounds like a pretty good lifestyle to me.