• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

the best gif to describe my time on Lookism since i became NEET 2 weeks ago

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
Goodposter said:
Are you drunk?

striker3.0_REFURBISHED said:
why are you NEET now bro?

thought you were making big money working for jew bankers or something

tehcnically still employed but taking 3 months off because i was about to have a mental breakdown unsurprisingly

KEy21

Champion
Anyone have that video of the incel guy that lived with his mom and was trying to get a girlfriend for the first time? It was like a documentary?? Anybody have that?

That was one of the only things on here I’ve seen that are cringier than this and higheslut threads

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
just_a_life said:

tehcnically still employed but taking 3 months off because i was about to have a mental breakdown unsurprisingly

why?

my life is utter shit, i had a long term gf and we broke up a year ago, and i was starting to work longer and longer hours, just felt like my life was going down the drain. for about 6-12 months i legitimately wanted to die. like i would hope to get hit by a car or die in some freak accident painlessly because i wouldn't rope.

i don't really know what to do now though, will probably end up looking for a new job at a start up or something. i don't think i can take corporate life anymore. it's too brutal for someone who isn't NT. it's even very hard for NT people.  

just_a_life said:

my life is utter shit, i had a long term gf and we broke up a year ago, and i was starting to work longer and longer hours, just felt like my life was going down the drain. for about 6-12 months i legitimately wanted to die. like i would hope to get hit by a car or die in some freak accident painlessly because i wouldn't rope.

i don't really know what to do now though, will probably end up looking for a new job at a start up or something. i don't think i can take corporate life anymore. it's too brutal for someone who isn't NT. it's even very hard for NT people.  

fuark man don't kys bro, have you tried location theory? maybe moving city and looking for a fresh start somewhere or something

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
just_a_life said:

fuark man don't kys bro, have you tried location theory? maybe moving city and looking for a fresh start somewhere or something

thanks bro, nah i would never rope voluntarily. 

a lot of my problems stem from a deep social anxiety so even if i move i feel like it would just become a problem anywhere else. but that is definitely an option.

i have no social circle anymore either as it was linked to my ex gf which in retrospect was dumb as FUCK, so moving to a new place would be good for that reason. 

just_a_life said:

Legit
Quit my job 2 days ago as a insurance agent. Absolutely draining. just gonna get a warehouse job and be like patrick bateman in machinist. Not being NT is a curse.

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
Howdoigetwhiteboyhair said:
just_a_life said:

Legit
Quit my job 2 days ago as a insurance agent. Absolutely draining. just gonna get a warehouse job and be like patrick bateman in machinist. Not being NT is a curse.

yep have thought about that too but worry that i will waste potential and also will fall into a trap where i completely isolate myself from everyone/everything and things just get worse. like i think i'll eventually get to a point where having basic conversations with people will give me a panic attack which is not ideal. 

just_a_life said:
Legit

yep have thought about that too but worry that i will waste potential and also will fall into a trap where i completely isolate myself from everyone/everything and things just get worse. like i think i'll eventually get to a point where having basic conversations with people will give me a panic attack which is not ideal. 

Already at that point unless im on kpins

just_a_life said:

a lot of my problems stem from a deep social anxiety so even if i move i feel like it would just become a problem anywhere else. but that is definitely an option.

i have no social circle anymore either as it was linked to my ex gf which in retrospect was dumb as FUCK, so moving to a new place would be good for that reason. 

high inhibition is a death sentence 

if you've tried all else maybe try high dose magic mushrooms a few times (be careful though and choose the right environment like somewhere in nature) or maybe even microdose. but that might not work either ngl but it might i've read some reports of this online 

https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/health/news/a44259/shrooms-social-rejections-study/

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
just_a_life said:

Already at that point unless im on kpins

i really want to try living a normal life, just so hard when you're not NT. it's like fighting a boxing match daily that you have no chance of winning. so brutal. 

just_a_life said:

high inhibition is a death sentence 

if you've tried all else maybe try high dose magic mushrooms a few times (be careful though and choose the right environment like somewhere in nature) or maybe even microdose. but that might not work either ngl but it might i've read some reports of this online 

https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/health/news/a44259/shrooms-social-rejections-study/

thanks, will look into it. i have tried stuff like phenibut and other nootropics but never benzos or anything like this for fear i will begin to rely on it/abuse it.