The be differnt theory

redmanlet

Banned
We often see things like BCC theory and some other outlier theories but what if those are part of a bigger theory. For example the thread in which the Indian was slaying white girl is a perfect example of this. Being the single Indian in the social group increased his value. some people rate him above average or whatever but i hate to break it you, if no one knew he was slaying that girl they would have said hes a 3 or 4 or whatever but because he was slaying the white chick people began to say he was above average. I can say as an ethnic that he isn't above average he is actually quite average. But the just be different theory halo'ed him and increased his value in that group with average looking white guy.(also social circle game is legit but in this case i believe it was more so his exotic  or difference that helped him)

I will demonstrate with another example. There was a social circle that was involved in the anime/ video game which included a range of chicks from ugly to cute. now someone i knew who was a nerd but one who was well dressed and stayed fit was getting a lot of female attention because he was different from the other nerds. The other nerds in that social were not ugly actually but because my friend was not the stereotypical nerd it halo'ed him in that particular group and raised his value.

The be different is what prompted the early PUA's to develop peacocking. The logic was very sound. How do you stick out and make yourself noticeable in a sea of average people? you be different.

i wanted to go in depth even more but i didn't think you boyos had the attention span for it all plus i suck at articulating my thoughts. Anyway discuss this theory?

redmanlet

Banned
DuckDuckIncel said:
This is called PEACOCKING
elaborate please? In a way it is but it is also very advantageous too. For your the single white guy in an anime club with Asians it makes you stand out and increases your value in said group.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
redmanlet said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
This is called PEACOCKING
elaborate please? In a way it is but it is also very advantageous too. For your the single white guy in an anime club with Asians it makes you stand out and increases your value in said group.
Peacocking is an old PUA technique where the objective is to stand out from the crowd. Usually this is done with wardrobe but the same concept applies to anything really. (i.e. be white in a group of asians)
[hr]
Note however that the opposite will not necessarily be true: An asian in a group of whites will NOT have an advantage