• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The average Polish girl is a LEGIT "godess" for you pathetic incels.

Vertu

Joke
It's been years since I last stepped foot there. I never really paid attention to these things because pussy is no big deal for me.

BUT recently I've been roaming my cousins Facebook, here are the broads on his friendlist (0 nitpicking, this is almost in order)

As if I wasn't already smashing enough prime pussy in fucking Canada, just imagine my UNPROTECTED 8+ notch count if I went back to my homeland? Imagine if I got to walk in my fathers fucking footsteps? Like father like son.

INB4 pathetic disgusting "exotic" ethnicels and pathetic pale Zuckerberg-looking WASPcels  think they're a "catch" to these bitches. Keep sitting on your PC's sperging the fuck out of control 24/7, leave the bad-boy activities and eating pussy to me.

LOL.

modified

hairloss expert
Yeah eastern european girls are top of the totem pole. Only problem with them is they age quickly (wrinkle fast).

Also very small percent of them in North America and they know they're top tier here so they only want Chads.

PussyPolice

Poland is one of the few countries where I get matches on tinder. It's because I'm ethnic and they think I'm a low inhibition Arab muslim. I literally get no matches in Canada. I plan to get a mail order bride from Poland in a few years.

lono

Banned
6/10. I think I saw one 6.5 in there. Not bad.

Timbuck2

Joke
Vertu you don't fucking belong here.

Stop insulting the incels here with your slayer presence. You're only salting the wound.

10out

Regular
You would be NOTHING there. The guys look just as good as the girls and would amog the shit out of you. But of course you can't accept this and instead will underrate the guys and claim that you're somehow better