• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

the average person is much more stupid then you think

Danny the chav

Champion
The thing is, most of you associate with people from university and work, but keep in mind university students are much higher iq then the general population. If you where to pick out a random citizen from the street you would realise how stupid most people really are. I realised this when I got a job doing tax returns for people off the street, at times I had the feeling I was speaking to slow people

Enigmatic

Rotter
Legit. If you gradated college it's very likely you have an IQ at least in the 110s.

amiuglytho

Regular
Danny the chav said:
The thing is, most of you associate with people from university and work, but keep in mind university students are much higher iq then the general population. If you where to pick out a random citizen from the street you would realise how stupid most people really are. I realised this when I got a job doing tax returns for people off the street, at times I had the feeling I was speaking to slow people

Dude seriously people cant comprehend some simple concepts .

amiuglytho

Regular
Lance_Armweak said:
Enigmatic said:
Legit. If you gradated college it's very likely you have an IQ at least in the 110s.

Not true in the slightest....

Thats blue pilled theory . Success in university is just studying alot . You have to memorize which is just a matter of a time . Some of the dumbest ppl i know did well in uni cause they worked their ass off.

Danny the chav

Champion
amiuglytho said:
Lance_Armweak said:
Not true in the slightest....

Thats blue pilled theory . Success in university is just studying alot . You have to memorize which is just a matter of a time . Some of the dumbest ppl i know did well in uni cause they worked their ass off.

Wrong, a low iq person would never get a respectable degree no matter how hard they worked, they simply wouldnt pass the exams, i.e. law, engineering, finance

amiuglytho

Regular
Danny the chav said:
amiuglytho said:

Wrong, a low iq person would never get a respectable degree no matter how hard they worked, they simply wouldnt pass the exams, i.e. law, engineering, finance

Dude i know stupid ass fuckin people in engineering and law and they r destorying it rn . All u really is need a 60 or 65 to get a degree or so in toronto idk how its like in the u.s but its not really dependent on iq unless i guess when it comes down to sciences sure .

modified

hairloss expert
Danny the chav said:

Yeah it's true. Which always blows my mind that I can't more effectively trick dumb pretty girls into fucking me.

Foxx

Average Guy
University people ain't nothing special either

Molasses

Joke
College graduate may not always have high IQ, but they don't have low IQs either.

Danny the chav

Champion
Molasses said:
College graduate may not always have high IQ, but they don't have low IQs either.

Exactly, where as a large percentage of the general population will have a low iq