• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The average person has no ramus and no chin

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
I've been leaving the basement more than I'd like these past 5 days and will continue to for the next few weeks due to unfortunate circumstances, and what I've realize is that around 90% of people I come across have a small ramus and a very recessed chin. The chin part is very true among black people.

lolatmylife

Regular
hmm interesting.. Keep us basement dwellers updated. Take pics if u can

Amud

Banned
Legit, maybe 10% of people have a visible ramus

Where the fuck do you live? Everywhere I go I see guys with good chins, and average jaws, but I barely see recessed chins anywhere. If you have a recessed chin you are subhuman trash. This is why I will never get a kid. The poor kid will grow up with no chin, and wonder why his father has one.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
whywoulditmatter said:
Where the fuck do you live? Everywhere I go I see guys with good chins, and average jaws, but I barely see recessed chins anywhere. If you have a recessed chin you are subhuman trash. This is why I will never get a kid. The poor kid will grow up with no chin, and wonder why his father has one.

Really? What do you consider a non-recessed chin? I might be a bit too harsh.

lolatmylife

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:

Is it actually a genetic thing? or poor growth during puberty?

lolatmylife said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Both, or can be caused due to an overbite/overjet as a child.
It absolutely can be genetic though. Don't listen to some mongs on here.

Lance_Armweak said:
whywoulditmatter said:

If the chin does not line up with the lips or nose, it's slightly weak. If the chin does line up with the lips or nose, or even protrudes past the lip and nose it is a good chin. If the chin is completely nonexistent you're subhuman garbage, and get a SG/chin implant, and don't EVER reproduce.

This isn't a weak chin. This is legit recessed. A subhuman feature.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
whywoulditmatter said:
lolatmylife said:

Both, or can be caused due to an overbite/overjet as a child.
It absolutely can be genetic though. Don't listen to some mongs on here.

Lance_Armweak said:

If the chin does not line up with the lips or nose, it's slightly weak. If the chin does line up with the lips or nose, or even protrudes past the lip and nose it is a good chin. If the chin is completely nonexistent you're subhuman garbage, and get a SG/chin implant, and don't EVER reproduce.

This isn't a weak chin. This is legit recessed. A subhuman feature.

I see chins a bit better than that bottom picture when I go outside, but I rarely see well developed ones.

Return Of A Dolphin said:
@whywoulditmatter you're on a uni campus tbf

Goes to show you "1% of good looking guys" is BULLSHIT. The majority of college guys look like fucking slayers.